Stealthy and Clay Uni

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Stealthy and Clay Uni

Post by Nogitsune »

Image "I am darkness, I am the knight..."
Image "I'd say I have feet of clay, but really all of me is.

Larger:

Last edited by Nogitsune on 03 Oct 2016 05:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Re: Stealthy and Clay Uni

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Stealthy: it's shiny and awesome looking, but I wouldn't call that "stealthy." Metal is seldom quiet in motion, especially in armor and as shoes.

Clay is definitely earthenware looking, including a glob that ran a bit. The shiny hooves and highlights throw me off a little, but I guess you could gloss up clay.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Stealthy and Clay Uni

Post by AngharadTy »

Haha, I think you could hear that "stealthy" uni coming for miles... and I don't like the weird external cupping horseshoes. Just... strange. And super loud. Plus those would leave tracks on every surface ever. Shiny, yeah--it sure does look like metal... why is it covered in metal, though, seriously? I just keep thinking "weird" when I look at it. It's not a good tone of voice in my head, either. Good art, bad concept.

Are the shoes are a different clothing item from the rest? Cause that's the oddest part by far. At least if you took off the awkward shoes, you'd have a decent set of knight armor. Just... not stealthy.
Image Image