Rat Pixels (Requests FULL)

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
solarith

Rat Pixels (Requests FULL)

Post by solarith »

Well. I was rather bored and lamenting over the fact that I am unable to get pet rats just yet. ;) So, I pixelled one. Granted, it isn't perfect, as I don't have any IRL to really draw off of. So ... I relied on ref pictures and such.

Examples:

Male-

Female-

Wasn't sure what else to do with the thing, so I offer it up for recolorable adoptable rats for you guys. Whether it be in the colors of your IRL pet rat or some Neopet thing, I don't mind. :)

I can make additions, but nothing extremely huge (save me from having to do complicated wings, please.) And please note whether you want the boy or the girl rat. xD It's best to choose the girl lines unless you are basing it off a character or rat that's male.

Ref pictures appreciated.

Slots:
1. Cheshire Dragon
2. Trick
3. Monkeyguy

So I don't get overwhelmed, naturally, I shall be only having 3 slots at a time. No reserving, etc, etc.
Last edited by solarith on 01 Apr 2006 11:29 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

EDIT:

Hee, okay. If possible I'd love to grab a white one with black paws and ears, and a black+white striped tail. Red eyes, a spiked collar, skull on the rump, and a striped hat (if you feel like doing it ^^). And I guess that's it! If you want to you can add silver ear piercings and a lip ring, but I don't know if they'd be too small or not. ;P

My siggy should be reference enough, but let me know if you need any clarification.

Thanks!
Image Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Oooh I want one! I'm working can I just save spot and paste picture link of rat in a minute? sentences hard.

Okay, my edit:

My Deimos is a girl and kind of silvery black, with a white underbelly. She's also a dumbo, so if you want to try moving the ears down--neat, but not necessary.

<a href=http://pics.livejournal.com/ladytalon/pic/0000rt8s>A decent view of her left side</a>, and <a href=http://pics.livejournal.com/ladytalon/p ... f0>another picture because I loooove her</a>.

Hee. Thanks!
Last edited by AngharadTy on 30 Mar 2006 02:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
solarith

Post by solarith »

That's fine, Angharad. :D Just edit your post when you get a chance.

Ha. xD I haven't got anything else to do, so I finished yours right away, MM.

Hope it's alright. I tried to add the piercings, but they didn't show up too well against the white/pink part of the ears/lips.

Oh and I can change anything you like, btw. I have the layered version saved. xD
Last edited by solarith on 30 Mar 2006 02:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anza

Post by Anza »

Could I get one? A hooded one, with the hood the same colour as the hair of the dragon in my sig. Could the rest of it be white, and could the paws and tail be a really light tone?

These are really awesome looking :)

Edit: and the boy bits removed too, actually. I also thought they were part of the foot XD
Last edited by Anza on 30 Mar 2006 03:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Hee, thankies. ^^ Maybe I'll have the boy bits removed though, lol. I didn't see what you were talking about in the example because I thought they were part of the foot there. xD
Image Image
solarith

Post by solarith »

Yeah. xD I realized after I posted it that I had forgotten to take them off. But has been remedied now. :D
Darwin

Post by Darwin »

Ooo! I'd love one, rats are great.

Could I have a bright red one with black feet and black tail and minus the boy parts please?! Also if possible could you add little fangs (or I suppose it should be fang technically as only one side is visable)? Absolutely no worries if not. Thanks!
solarith

Post by solarith »

Angharad:

xD Your rat is too cute. I hope I got the colors correct. I also moved the ears a bit and made a dumbo version.

And a note to others - if you have a Dumbo rat you want portrayed, I now have a Dumbo eared base that makes it easier for me to add the ears. :)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Eee! Yay! She's so shiny. *pets* I'd show her, but she's very asleep, and somehow I doubt she'd care...

Thank you!
Image Image
solarith

Post by solarith »

xD Yay. Glad you like it Angharad.

Anza:

Darwin:

Which means slots are open again if anyone still wants one. heh.
Float

Post by Float »

I'd like one, post coming.

Edit: Okay. I'd like a very light brown one, with a white stomach and if possible, could the tail also be light brown and have a white poof on the end? (just like.. some fur. Like on a kangaroo rate.)
Darwin

Post by Darwin »

Eeee! Thank you, she's perfect :)
Dead Webby

Post by Dead Webby »

Ooooh, me please! I'd like to get one of my friends Rat, who I adore.

<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/ ... atatack</a>

She's the white-ish one (the other one is called Sketch), she has pink eyes. She's an Albino, but a kind of creamy white colour. Could you do her like that please?

Sorry, the pics aren't very good, but they are the only ones my friend sent me :wink:
Thanks VanillaCoke for the Set.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Could I have one just like your female one except make the brown part a slightly brighter kind of bottlegreen? (If that makes sense :)