FAQ questions?

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

Yes, I think that a breakdown of the roles of mods and admins would be very useful to add, even if a lot of it boils down to simply "does absolutely nothing except for occassional deletion of double posts." :P I think that the only reason we'd leave that out of a FAQ would be to avoid pedastoling the mods and admins. I've been a moderator here for ages now and I still don't feel like one, but I'd be pretty disturbed if I were treated much differently for it. We are a comparatively lightly moderated forum, which is a good thing to stress in the FAQ, I think.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

oh! yes, I meant to create a moderators usergroup to point to- it used to be that the mods were added to the usergroup and you could point people to that, but right now mods are given individual forum privileges. Done now, I think the mods may be sent an email asking to confirm entry, though, I'm not sure.
Dead Webby

Post by Dead Webby »

Anza wrote:
FaerieInGrey wrote: (Come to think of it, I kind of want one of those little buttons...)
Feel free to take the one in my sig.

http://mars.walagata.com/w/anza/purplemafia.gif

You can even hotlink it if you want, I have plenty of bandwidth. Credit is to Chuck Norris.
I hope you don't mind if I take one too :)
Thanks VanillaCoke for the Set.