NC Plot Resurrection?

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
KasiTL

Post by KasiTL »

Wait, it was an island? I thought it was at a manshion?
Last Update: 8/09/06 - Some blue! And a poll! - Click sig to view.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Two quick things:

I don't think Will has actually committed to reviving the plot yet; he just said that he would think about it.

But if he does revive the plot, I doubt he'd be changing things or adding or subtracting people from what he originally had. Madge drew all of the dolls already, and the plot was fairly planned out and underway, so it'd be a huge endeavor to start it over.

Anyway, it was an interesting idea, but I don't know if it's really worth the effort of starting it up again. Seems like the WW games have taken the place of it, in a way...lots of roleplaying and killing, and you're all more involved in that than you would have been in this plot.
Madge

Post by Madge »

bonecrivain wrote:Madge drew all of the dolls already
And each of the dolls that died had their own unique death, many of which were oddly appropriate / interestingly brutal.

Also, asking to be included in it is totally not cool because it makes me go "UNGRATEFUL TWIT", mutter to myself, and such. And I'll be like "I'm only drawing so-and-so because they WHINGED ABOUT IT". And whinging is not on. If you know my friend Ash (and I suspect you don't), you will know he will tell you that he'd better get the "WAAMBULANCE".

Not to mention in THOSE days Madge was a simple high school student, whereas now Madge is a uni girl and she has things such as assignments, two jobs, and, GASP, a... SOCIAL LIFE?!?!?!

(ok so it's mostly dungeons and dragons so it's a geeky social life, but YOU KNOW)