Nobantu the Bandit. (One of my USULS)

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
ChibiDragon86

Post by ChibiDragon86 »

I like anthros. I just don't like it when people do humans and stick ears and a tail of the pet it's suppose to be. >_> But a Human like neopet with closes on that looks like the neopet like your image does not bother me one bit. ^^

Very lovely image and very floofy. <3

~ Chibi
carsandtrains

Post by carsandtrains »

ChibiDragon86 wrote:I like anthros. I just don't like it when people do humans and stick ears and a tail of the pet it's suppose to be. >_> But a Human like neopet with closes on that looks like the neopet like your image does not bother me one bit. ^^

Very lovely image and very floofy. <3

~ Chibi
I agree, and thanks. :D
ChibiDragon86

Post by ChibiDragon86 »

You're very welcome! :D

~ Chibi
Anza

Post by Anza »

*Dittos Chibi* I like anthros. I find quads easier to draw, but I like anthros too. In fact, I have two anthro 'bunnies. But I greatly dislike the funny-coloured-humans-with-ears-and-tail trend.

Your picture is absolutely adorable. A few hours? I'm jealous. Pixel-art takes me forever. I could never get such a good-quality picture in just a couple of hours. ^.^
carsandtrains

Post by carsandtrains »

Anza wrote:*Dittos Chibi* I like anthros. I find quads easier to draw, but I like anthros too. In fact, I have two anthro 'bunnies. But I greatly dislike the funny-coloured-humans-with-ears-and-tail trend.

Your picture is absolutely adorable. A few hours? I'm jealous. Pixel-art takes me forever. I could never get such a good-quality picture in just a couple of hours. ^.^
Thanks muchly! Yes, I think it took me three but no more than four hours. :P I was just focused on finishing it in one day, because every time I don't, I lose interest and forget about the picture. D:
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

I like it, very cute. I don't mind drawing anthros, so long as they are that, not 'furries' (what I call humans with cat ears and other fluffy bits). Yay, more cute usuls! You make them look good :) (dumped a labbie, Anthaxia, two days ago because she went Usul)
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Randomly, but I agree about the anthro thing. There's a difference between making your Neopets characters into anthros, or drawing anime with ears and a tail. Big difference. Linds and I anthro some of our Neopets characters, but you can DEFINETLY look at them and go "Oh, that's a bori!/pteri!/lenny!"

..Just maybe not the hissi. That one was really hard to do xD;
carsandtrains

Post by carsandtrains »

chickvw wrote:I like it, very cute. I don't mind drawing anthros, so long as they are that, not 'furries' (what I call humans with cat ears and other fluffy bits). Yay, more cute usuls! You make them look good :) (dumped a labbie, Anthaxia, two days ago because she went Usul)
Thanks. :D I agree. Anime girl + pointy ears (does not) = cat.
jessibean wrote:Randomly, but I agree about the anthro thing. There's a difference between making your Neopets characters into anthros, or drawing anime with ears and a tail. Big difference. Linds and I anthro some of our Neopets characters, but you can DEFINETLY look at them and go "Oh, that's a bori!/pteri!/lenny!"

..Just maybe not the hissi. That one was really hard to do xD;
I've never tried to anthro a hissi simply because, yeah, it looks hard to do. D: I think you can kind of tell my usuls are in fact usuls.