WW10 applications!

A general writing-based forum- stories, poetry and the like, as well as roleplays and Werewolf signups.
Riddler

WW10 applications!

Post by Riddler »

So. WW9 has finished a leeettle bit later than it should've, thus this process is intended to be fast, but not so fast as to force players into a second Werewolf without any break ;P The plan is to have all applications PMed to me by the midnight beginning Sunday NST. Soon after that I'll update this thread with applications if there exist more than one and voting via poll will last 'til about the Wednesday. Mmkay? Mmkay.

I tweaked one or two questions a little but if there are questions people would rather see included I guess posting here about them would work =P

1. Why do you want to host WW10?
2. What theme will your Werewolf follow, if any?
3. Will your Werewolf be in any way different from past ones? Any new ideas or concepts for us?
4. Why should we vote for you?
5. What did you enjoy about past Werewolves?
6. What will make your Werewolf particularly enjoyable?
7. Please may we have a sample rolesheet?

Don't forget WW10's host'll have to post the sign-up thread in Forum Games and Polls (mentioning the Werewolf usergroup), and everything to follow in the Werewolf thread =)
Thanks to Twisted for the awesome set!
Riddler

Post by Riddler »

So according to my PM inbox nobody wants to host WW10? How can this be!? Do you people, like, not like noncototients or something?

Anyway. I guess the application date's been extended? Or maybe people would rather the next Werewolf start next month? Or something? DISCUSS.
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

I'd enter, but I'm not quite ready yet, and I don't want to be rushing myself into things..

I do hope someone steps up. :(
Miltank is the coolest pokemon.
Zap

Post by Zap »

Maybe it would be a good time to skip a game, and extend the deadline for the remainder of the month? We're one week into October as it is, we might be losing time if we have another game that starts and ends late.

*chews lip*
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I'm a WW addict now, so I don't want to miss a game. But I really, really don't have time to MC, at least not until December. The terms at my college are short but very, very intense.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Nemi

Post by Nemi »

I have pleeeenty of time, but only a vague half-baked idea of what I'd like to do.... and of course, only 1 full game under my belt (not counting E's mini-sev version) :P

I'd love a Halloween WW, although any at all is great.... I hope someone decides to run so I don't have to wait until december :(
Dead Webby

Post by Dead Webby »

I think this is a good time to take a break, as Pariah said- it seems like nobody is ready to MC and the game would be rushed anyway >.<
Though it would be awesome to have a halloween WW!
Thanks VanillaCoke for the Set.
Nemi

Post by Nemi »

Since it seems no one was ready or wanted to run a full-length WW, I have an idea for a very quick one. No sign-ups required, just a bit of casual "Hallowe'eny fun" as E put it ;)

Basically, I'd put up a list of houses and an apple bobbing contest, and anyone who wants to join would have this coming weekend to go trick-or-treating (to receive a Halloween costume) and bob for powers....

I'm pretty sure it could be finished in less than two weeks without being horribly unfair or rushed (Just simple. Lazy? Not I! :P), but I guess it depends a little on how much enthusiasm could be mustered up *shrug*

Aye or Nay? :|
Miguel

Post by Miguel »

Nemi wrote:Aye or Nay? :|
I'd play that - I shouldn't really be playing a full blown WW right now (projects and final year and Masters degree and argh), but this sounds ideal. Sign me up!
Nemi wrote:No sign-ups required
Oh, wait...
Many thanks to EofS for the avatar and signature images.
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

I like the idea, Nemi ^.^
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Can I pretend to be a pirate? :)
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Zap

Post by Zap »

Sounds OK to me. :)
Riddler

Post by Riddler »

I think that sounds awesome, in case you were looking for a go-ahead =P I doubt I'll be able to play though, nor November's WW, thanks to the wonderful exams I get to do in the next few weeks.
Nemi

Post by Nemi »

Ooh yay! Yeah, I was trying to wait to hear from you, but then friday rolled around and I couldn't suppress my naughtiness any longer :twisted:

Since it's supposed to be a quickie, I wasn't sure if I should do the thing with posting in chit-chat now for the last month ever, I think that honour should be reserved for the next full-length game.... anyway, there's a thread in the new Werewolf forum now :)

I hope all are aware that you need to join the "Werewolf" usergroup in order to see this forum! Go join the group now! Go! :P
Last edited by Nemi on 13 Oct 2006 01:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Any WW is better than none, so count me in.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.