Okay, this is weird. o_O

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Aqua

Okay, this is weird. o_O

Post by Aqua »

I made a post in the subeta forum, and when it didn't appear I was confused.. Then I noticed it was 4th post from the top of the last page. So I tried posting again and the exact same thing happened. XD Don't know if there's some sort of upgrade happening or not..
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Nope, it's nothing I've done. (It happened while I was asleep, and then at school, but even if I had been here I can't change the forum date, which is what has happened to the posts appearing as being posted on the 4th.) I've PMed Kamil to see if anything happened to the server that she knew of during the night.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I'm not sure if this is related, but the 'read' and 'unread' stuff seems to be glitching. The same posts have been marked unread for me all day, no matter how many times I view them of click 'Mark all topics as read'. Also, new topics aren't showing up as unread.
Image Image
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

yes. you cannot have read a thread that's in the future.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I'm aslo unable to use the "new topics" link, and at least once I've been unable to post. The flood control messages come up (can't make another search so soon/can't make another post so soon.)
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Yes, because you posted in the future. You can't make a new post until ten seconds have elapsed from your last post. Because an hour's now elapsed since your future post's future time, you can post again. The people who have posts on November 4th will be able to post again on November 4th. Etcetera.

New topics link won't work until the future posts disappear, because it's getting confused.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »