Royal Tonu (not out)...

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.

Do you think these should be released?

Yes
69%
No
31%

Total votes: 13

checkers

Royal Tonu (not out)...

Post by checkers »

- Royal Tonu (TCG)
This is the image from a Royal Tonu TCG card, I think that it is long overdue a Tonu don't you think? and for the Female I have this I think a nice Greeny blue shade of colour would be nice, but knowing TNT they'll never release these wonderful pets and keep us waiting. I like the colours and patterns on the clothing, it also looks to have a worried expression on its face.

Any good graphic makers out there willing to Make a Royal boy and Girl version in a Circle pose? :oops:
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

New Colours
For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Moved.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Oh sorry :oops:, so what do you think?
Kally

Post by Kally »

I actually didn't vote, as my answer is Yes and No.
Yeah, I think they should eventually make Royal Tonus, but umm, I don't really like that TCG card in particular. I think I'd like for Tonus to stay quad as opposed to anthro when in Royal form. Maybe I'm just not imaginative enough, but I just can't see those big Rhinos as dainty bipeds, not that it hasn't happened with a royal species before though.
And I really like the interesting cultures they are using for royals lately. Maybe an African theme could work with Tonus?
checkers

Post by checkers »

I actually didn't vote, as my answer is Yes and No.
Yeah, I think they should eventually make Royal Tonus, but umm, I don't really like that TCG card in particular. I think I'd like for Tonus to stay quad as opposed to anthro when in Royal form. Maybe I'm just not imaginative enough, but I just can't see those big Rhinos as dainty bipeds, not that it hasn't happened with a royal species before though.
And I really like the interesting cultures they are using for royals lately. Maybe an African theme could work with Tonus?
Yes I was thinking that, but Anthro looks better in my opinion TNT have made them a Tyrannian pet Quote from Tonu page:
Tonu are native to the land of Tyrannia, hatched from the Giant eggs of some unknown Monster
But in this TCG they look very Merridel(sp?) or Brightvale to me, I'd prefer a Tyrannian theme more like African like a nice shades of natural colors.