Royal Wocky

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I am amazed that the original post could produce any sort of valid conversation. Carry on.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

:(

Well fuck me. Talk about a topic to get my hopes up and dash them all in a crescendo of angst and woe.

Yeah. Carry on.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Huggles wrote:I am amazed that the original post could produce any sort of valid conversation. Carry on.
I think it's cause we mostly ignored the original post and just started a new conversation - notice more of this has been about the ogrin xD
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

I like Ogrins too, I think they have a lot potential, they're just...drawn awkwardly, I think.

The Baby Ogrin is pretty rocking, if they just all looked a bit more..I don't know, animated is the word I guess.

Best image I could find. And the lack of a few ruffs and those moehawks might be a welcome change.

And to stay on topic - Wockys wouldn't be too good royal.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Trick wrote::(

Well fuck me. Talk about a topic to get my hopes up and dash them all in a crescendo of angst and woe.

Yeah. Carry on.
Same here. I'm thinking there's this awesome rendition by a new forum member artist, and it's a sentence long thread with an incompleted thought. Go figure :/
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I'm actually warming up to the Ogrin, simply because I have a (rather mean) personality for them. I see them as nice guys who always try too hard, and therefor fail. I do think we need more Ogrin colours, but nobody can complain about lack of Colours more than the Lutari.

And as for Royal pets, if we don't get a Royal Blumaroo by my birthday, I will kill.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Illuen wrote:And as for Royal pets, if we don't get a Royal Blumaroo by my birthday, I will kill.
Blumaroo Day is two months after your birthday, so I wouldn't hold your breath.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

EofS wrote:
Illuen wrote:And as for Royal pets, if we don't get a Royal Blumaroo by my birthday, I will kill.
Blumaroo Day is two months after your birthday, so I wouldn't hold your breath.
Isn't there a Royal day as well? Not to mention that TNT sometimes does pets when they aren't demanded.... right?

*sharpens knives*
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.