How much for Sketch paint brush?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
danceu4ia

How much for Sketch paint brush?

Post by danceu4ia »

I'm looking to paint a Xweetock with one, and I could've sworn the prices were around 150k last night, and now they're 210k +.

Will they go down again? 150k was kinda my spending limit for the week(already went on a trans potion spree)
ImageImageImage
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

I'm quite surprised that Sketch would skyrocket like that, as it's not a very popular colour, and it doesn't have a lot of pets that can be painted with it. It's also not astoundingly pretty either, so I'm surprised.

Maybe someone is trying to increase the value by putting it on their wishlist, and other people are following suit? I'd say wait it out.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

it did it again!! The prices went down this morning before I went to school, and now they're up again.

This yoyoing is making me crazy. :?
ImageImageImage
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

It's partly because prices inflate when more users are online- buy earlier on in the day for a better deal, before the majority of American and Canadian users are home from school.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

dandelions wrote:It's partly because prices inflate when more users are online- buy earlier on in the day for a better deal, before the majority of American and Canadian users are home from school.
Yeah, I found this before stockpiling Two Dubloon Coins. In the mornings (I'm from the UK) I found that they were around 2.6K and in the evening they were about 2.7K. Not much difference, but I bought almost 200 of them so it saved me a few thousand NPs. :)

I can now see that this happens with other items too.