Subeta: New Poll - Demi Revamp

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I rather like this version of the demi and I'm disappointed they'll probably add the smile again.

However, THIS, and not the revamp, is what's bothering me:
The Demi is up for a third poll!

This will probably be the last poll, and only minor changes will be made before the final version is put on the site.
What is the POINT of having the poll then? ._. I'm aware the new demi is winning, but say the old one was - obviously it doesn't make a lick of difference, so WHY do it? That's really irking me x_X
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Ok, I can finally see the new Demi (and... only the new Demi. Moving on....).

I like it. It's softer and the expression is much more closer to what I wanted for my own Demi. It seems less shiny, too (though the tail still irks me a bit, and it's hard to compare when I can't see the previous revamp). This is the first time that I've actually voted for the new Demi.
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

I love this newest version, and I really don't understand how it is NOT an improvement over the old demi. Covet says that it's too chunky and has lost the delicate quality, but the old one looks MUCH chunkier and not a bit delicate to me. The art on the old one is clearly outdated -- put it alongside a pet like the endeavor or the torrent and it is painfully cartoony. This new one is gorgeous, in my opinion.

I do hope tate doesn't change the face. The expression was the only thing I liked about the old demi, and I think that this version does a really good job of preserving that: it looks very friendly and innocent while still maintaining a bit of shyness.