Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I really hope artists who drew items for last 3 days of challenges do the rest of them :) *galleries her freshly won Commemorative Dubloon* Everything is so pretty!

I wish I bothered reading the rules on the first day. I figured you can challenge both Abigail and AAA on the same day so I decided to go with the easier one first. Bye bye Ultimate Prize :I
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I'm trying to get the second prize, so I've been challenging whoever. I could have beaten Aaa yesterday but bag of neggs. SO CUTE. Today? This is probably one of my -worst- games. So I challenged Abigail and somehow or other managed to get 75 points before work. Whoo!

I'm glad there's games coming up I can beat Aaa at. Whack a Kass? No problem. Hasee Bounce? Psh, easy. And Meepit Juice Break is my favorite game! I've never GOTTEN 2000 points ,but I know I CAN. I think I'll finally go for the avatar that day too ^_~

This is fun, and I'm earning lots of NP by practicing the games every day xD
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

I feel really ashamed of myself for being really bad at Meepit Juice Break. I really should practice it before it comes up.

I could have done the AAA challenge today but I can't play Dubloon Disaster for a long time without getting really irritated and bored. I like the game too.

Looking ahead I can beat AAA at Magax Destroyer II, Bouncy Supreme and Turmac Roll. Another 1 or 2 I might also be able to challenge him at but I probably wont risk it.

EDIT: Looking over, I can also beat him at Igloo Garage Sale and Eye of the Storm. I have superior scores in Extreme Herder, Volcano Run II and Hasee Bounce but I'm not confident in them anymore.
Last edited by Crystal Firefly on 03 Mar 2007 07:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

Well, I didn't play Dubloon Disaster for quite some time, so I just start playing and look how far I come. It's quite handy, that you can play first (without sending your score of course) and then challenge the one you can beat with that score. *g*
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Anza

Post by Anza »

I beat AAA quite easily today, the only day I'll likely be able to beat him ^.^ Yay for Dubloon Disaster! I find the commemorative dubloon really pretty too :) *happy*
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

I really hate Dubloon Disaster. I quit as soon as I got a fancy dubloon and got 95 points. Yay!

I like the pretty dubloon case. The bag of Neggs. I love this thing.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I probably could have beaten AAA if I tried hard enough, since I have the avatar for the old version of the game, but since I'm already out of the running for the top prize I decided I couldn't be bothered. So I just beat Abagail and and bought my commoratitive dubloon. :-)
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I feel really stupid, but I can't find that dubloon, could some-one help me out, I tried the shop wizard for commoratitive dubloon and commemorative dubloon. Is there a spelling mistake in there somewhere?

(I also simply tried dubloon but that didn't help much, too many other items popping up)
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

And now dor day four.

Scourge of the Lab Jellies

Aaa - 2500 points
Lab Jelly Plushies

Abigail - 300 points
Scourge of the Lab Jellies Home Version
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I won my first AAA challenge! Not too fond of the plushies, but at least they're free money.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

Marah wrote:I feel really stupid, but I can't find that dubloon, could some-one help me out, I tried the shop wizard for commoratitive dubloon and commemorative dubloon. Is there a spelling mistake in there somewhere?

(I also simply tried dubloon but that didn't help much, too many other items popping up)
Try searching for "platnum plated" and that will yield all kinds of results for what you're wanting.

(and no, I didn't misspell platinum, TNT did.)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

I love those plushies! I have to second zebru, all the items we're getting so far are so pretty. That almost makes up for the not so overwhelming quality of the TOW prizes.
LΟL
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Whee! 3520 points on go #3. Why haven't I played this game before today?

If anyone's having trouble making 2500:
- at the beginning, set up lines of 9 by doing a set of four, a gap, and then another set of four, then filling in the gap
- try not to get blocked in by your own pieces- if you know you're going to have to move one piece a long way and one a short way to make a line of 5, do the long one first
- bombs are very useful. I think there's a bomb cheat but I didn't use it.
- if there are rocks, try not to make anything close to them unless you have to, because you can find one end blocked by a rock and the other by a wrong-coloured piece.
- only move something out of the way (ie, not into a line) if you really have to- it'll spawn more things you're going to have to be careful to avoid.
ulyyf

Post by ulyyf »

Boomshaketheroom is the bomb cheat.

The only thing you should move to a rock (and it took me ages to figure out I *could* move them, which is why I mention it!) is a bomb.

If there's a bomb, spend one move placing it next to a rock. Then spend the next moves until it blows up moving as many jellies as possible as close to the bomb as possible.

And that's all I know about this game. Everything.
Independent thought, independent dreams, independent lives. It's a thing worth dying for.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Out of curiosity, does the games page load completely weird for anyone else? =/ It has off and on since they redid the page for me, but these challenge pages are loading almost completely blank, image-wise. I can't even click in some places that are supposed to be links