Subeta: Galactic Pets?

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Phlizz

Post by Phlizz »

That Magnus is absolutely gorgeous.

- silence of stunned awe at general awesomeness of galactic pets -

...However I already have ten pets carefully planned out, just waiting on names for the ones I haven't adopted yet. Seems I need to start saving towards Mystical Plushies. :(

[Edit] I was looking around at pet names for my potential future Galactic Magnus, and found the pet name "Starshine" is due to be freed up any day now (I decided I don't like it enough to take it myself, but someone here might want to stalk it instead).
Last edited by Phlizz on 06 Apr 2007 09:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

So far, I've gotten myself a Galactic Charlie and a Galactic Mortiking. Blew a pretty penny on them since I didn't get that many gems.

Will I end up with more? Probably. The Escalade is mighty, mighty tempting, and I can't wait to see what the Keeto or Endeavor will look like.

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

...Subeta has six-shooters.

Damn :P

These pets are all amazingly drawn. It's such an awesome concept to have a pet blend into the stars like that.

Sucks that I quit.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Circe

Post by Circe »

I fell totally in love with this colour, it's absolutely beautiful that I had to colour Ιris, who was a lilac kumos.
http://www.subeta.org/petinfo.php?petid=339036

I love this colour! I cannot wait to see other colours :)
covet

Post by covet »

oh man. Bring out the kora pleeeeease.

I'm so torn because I hace Ichigo - whose symbol is the crescent moon - and is currently a reborn kumos (which I love him as) and Starlit who has a starry name and is an Angelic kumos (which I also love) and my other pets names don't quite fit galactic. Gaaaah. What to do, what to do.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

aww man *whines* I was hoping the Velosotor would be released already. But these are gorgeous *_*. Defo making my velosotor that colour now and I'll make my second one twilight instead *nods*
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I went to try out the quest as soon as I logged in (before checking what different available colours looked like) and blew some gems on a Ness which was Popoko at the time (not to my taste).

I think I'll zap past it, but as I adore the colour itself I'll keep my favorite of the bunch (just made Kelt Galactic Cybill) until there's a galactic pet I really must have.

I better start doing some digging. I sold pretty much all my gems save one set during the plot.
Last edited by zebru on 06 Apr 2007 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
SeaNymph

Post by SeaNymph »

Meet the new Grackle.
Great new color. Can't wait to see the rest.
covet

Post by covet »

um, if anyone happens to notice the name starshine getting freed and <i>doesn't</i> want it for themselves - please snag it for me (ideally on a kumos), or PM me about it? I'd owe you a vast number of cookies - the name would fit in so well with my account.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

Squee! I made my former Twilight Illumnis Galatic. It's just so beautiful and anyway he was only Twilight because there weren't any redraws then. :)
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Fever

Post by Fever »

Wow....wow. I must have the endeavor. The new revamp is gorgeous. Why are there no endeavor elixirs? ._. I may have to part with one of my pets that I don't have any real plans for yet to create one. They arent limited are they?
Rustyblu

Post by Rustyblu »

No they arent limited xD
roger9614462

Post by roger9614462 »

*wants a Galactic Charlie*

Okay, I wasn't really in love with the color in general.... until I saw the Charlie. Brunie need to be Galactic.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Fever wrote:Wow....wow. I must have the endeavor. The new revamp is gorgeous. Why are there no endeavor elixirs?
You mean Escalade right? I don't know why they don't have any elixirs released.
Fever

Post by Fever »

oops, yes I mean escalade ^^;