Krawk day?

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Trick wrote:A painted krawk petpet grows into the same coloured krawk pet, so if there was a grey krawk petpet it would be cheaper to buy a krawk petpet, paint it grey and grow it rather than buy the pet paint brush.
TNT's logic isn't computing.

The last time I checked (and this was a few months ago, so maybe they've decreased in value since then), Krawk petpets were going for 5-6 million NP apiece. Even if a grey pppb is only worth 100k NP, that's still close to the same price for a Grey Krawk created with an MP (2.8 million) + Grey PB (3.0 million). It's not exactly a huge difference, unless you manage to RS one from a store.

EDIT: I guess the petpet/pppb could inflate as a result, but that's still a stupid excuse to throw out. Why release colors for the Krawk petpet at all then?
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I bought a krawk petpet for 4 million last week; another went for 3.8 million in auctions the same day (I was too slow to catch that one). I'm not sure if that's deflation, or if they just don't sell for the high prices people are asking (the 5-7 million range).
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Maybe it was a larger difference back then? Then again perhaps not as I still thought it was a bit of a cop out then too.