4 New Krawk Colors

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Jesse882173

4 New Krawk Colors

Post by Jesse882173 »

Image Image Image Image

Personally, I think they are okay, but the eyes are extremely creepy.

And it looks like TNT goofed again! There already is a Cloud Krawk and there are two in the Petpet Puddle now.

Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

It appears that they revamped the Krawk petpet. o_O;;

Disco is horrid, Cloud and Rainbow are OK, and White is exceptionally pretty.
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

I actually like disco. Most disco petpets are garish, but this one is toned down.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme
Veo

Post by Veo »

Less like revamped and -

"OMG let's move the arm and redraw the eye and make it look like crap! YEA!"

*pause*

Sorry. White looks less crappy (almost cute!), so there. :P
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

I like the disco and white ones. The rainbow looks slightly creepy, it's the eye. It's kind of insane looking...
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

That's quite a pathetic way to end the day. I dislike the petpet even more than the pet.
Bif

Post by Bif »

The white does have its own charm -but the others, well... :|

The original cloud looks a whole lot better than this one, for one, on the original, the clouds looked more like clouds and less like pieces of cat food.

I will say that I like the fact that the lines are now thinner in the 'revamped' (if you can call it that) Krawk, as well as the underbelly looking more round and less flat. I think that the small changes they have made have updated the art just that bit more for the Krawk, really when you compare the two clouds, (colour itself aside) the new version is better. It looks more natural. (if pixels can look natural)

As for the colours themselves, I don't think rainbow is bad at all, they shaded the belly with the colours and matched them quite well I thought, considering the small surface they have to work on.

Disco looks more like something you would find in a nursery than on the dance floor.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Awwww! They're so cute! I want one!

The others are cute but average, but I am absolutely loving the rainbow. I want to hug it, and take it home.
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

I'm glad they released new Krawk petpet colours at all. I'm quite fond of the rainbow myself.

My only real complaint is that the new arm looks like its in a rather awkward position compared to the old one. The eye looks a bit better on this 'redraw'.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Meh, this update is quite silly. Thinier-sharpy lines, weird nut eyes (wich full krawks don't have) and lowed arms. To top it all, is very plain, like the shoyru are, showing only one eye and making believe to a big amount of people that they were cyclopian pets of sort :| (oh wait, there is a tiny bit of eyelash on its front; I guess it have another eye behind - sarcasm)

Good, twin colours, but I hope to see the old one to prevail! :twisted:

Oh shees, they made them anime-esque, WARK!!!! :x
ImageImageImage
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

I like them

Post by hebdenhippy »

personally i don't think what the petpets themselves look like matter too much in the krawk case, because most of their owners will just get them to turn them into krawk Pets
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

The lazier part of it: the default krawk being not updated (wich actually is fine) Image
ImageImageImage