Robot Pets

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Hoofs

Robot Pets

Post by Hoofs »

Has anyone gotten the option yet to reattach the casing to thier pets? I have a Robot Cybunny, and I look everyday and they have yet to give me its coverings.
EofS

Post by EofS »

As far as I'm aware, that's a glitch specifically with the robot cybunny. All other robot pets I've seen have got their casings on. It's just cybunnies which have accidentally been left naked.

No idea when TNT will get round to fixing it though I'm afraid.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

My robot bori wouldn't save with its casing off. Always put that awful thing back on. I think they may have a more widespread, general robot issue, but only having one robot pet, it's harder to confirm.
Image Image
Hoofs

Post by Hoofs »

Well time to pester them about it...
EofS

Post by EofS »

*Has a play herself* I can save both my robots <a href="http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml ... ">nakey</a> so yeah, I think it's safe to say robots are generally glitchy. My wocky's neck ruff actually isn't layering properly either - it's beneath the ruff.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

One would think, since no one knew this was coming and therefore wasn't tapping their toes waiting on its release, that Neo could've waited until the damned thing wasn't buggier than a July Bar-B-Q before releasing it upon the public.

Is it too much to expect things to work properly?

Apparently so. >.<

I was unaware my poor Cybunny was nekkid at this point in time - that can only be good news, assuming they ever plan on clothing him with casing, as he could not possibly <a href="http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Myrlock">be uglier, </a>and therefore needs any and all help he can find.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.