Having a large internal debate: Coconut jubjub

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
oconnka4

Having a large internal debate: Coconut jubjub

Post by oconnka4 »

I really need some new points of view.

My original pet, Rubalooba, was labbed into a Coco jubjub ages ago. He has done the rounds of my friends for the avatar, but is now happily in training for the BD.

I truly believe that he isn't a Jubjub at heart (and was created as a Scorchio - before I knew anything about Neo), but I can't quite decide if I should morph/paint him.

Help? please?
ImageImage
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Keep

Post by hebdenhippy »

I think that you should keep him as a Coconut Jebjeb because they are very rare and very special pets, there are few like them making them unique, and unique is always a good characteristic for any pet in my opinion
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

If you don't like him as a jubjub, morph him! He's your pet. You're the one who has the final say on his personality. I don't believe in keeping colors just because they're rare - on a lab pet, I'd give a rare color away, but on a permanent pet, it has to fit and I have to like it.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

If you don't think it suits him, don't keep it. After all, keeping pets because they're rare comes off as somewhat greedy.
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Never keep a pet because it's "cool" and "rare" and "unique." Keep it because you actually like it on that pet. You say he's not a jubjub at heart--change him. =)
Image Image