Pirate and Snow Buzz

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Re: Pirate and Snow Buzz

Post by Nogitsune »

With the Pirate Buzz being released all pets may be coloured Pirate. They STILL have not released either of the Gnorbu colours, however and if I were a Gnorbu owner I'd be highly upset for getting NO new colour!

I like both of these colours, though. The Snow Buzz is pretty unique.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Armi

Post by Armi »

OMG OMG! *jumps around happily* My dream will come true with in the next two hours. =D Err if I can get a Buzz Morphing potion. I'm broke after this. :D

Anyways, I've been dying for a pirate Buzz for a long time and I say this wait was very well worth it. So much detail and I like a lot of it. I really love the scar over the eye and how much clothing it has. Skulls on the wings are amazing, I was expecting them to be a little torn, but this is nice. Whoever did this one deserves a big, big hug and reward.

Snow is awesome too. I really love how the wings were done since it wasn't normal leaf wings.
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The pirate has so many details; I actually really like that. Even the weird piercings on the head fin. Heh. Overall, it just seems like a pet that benefits from customization.

Snow will be awesome when they fix it. I love those wings. Like, a stupid amount of love. Considering I don't play, never owned a buzz, etc. ;)
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Well if not a sword, what about a bag of treasure? A treasure map? A very annoying faerie? Hannah's severed head?

Oh, and congrats Armi!
Armi

Post by Armi »

Thankies Huggles.

Strange. This item is listed in my closet(not in the customize section), but I don't see it. Not even on the default pirate buzz.

It was suppose to have a headband too? Man, Neo was stacking this color up with clothes. Guess I have to poke them to make this appear for use.

EDIT: BTW female pirate Buzz looks weird. How their eyes are done makes it slip a little under the eye patch and the grin goes into it. *shutters*
ImageImage
Pillow

Post by Pillow »

Pirate is very detailed and wonderful. The skulls on the wings are a great idea, but I think they should keep the eyepatch off. It looks a lot better with just the scar. ^^

Snow is cute. I'm not too overly fond of the wings, but like the pirate, it's a great idea. However, the head throws me completely off with the black lines compared to the coloured lines on the rest of the body. Does not look good. Though I like the other version that was posted. It looked way better.

And congrats Armi! ^^ That's a great choice to with the Pirate Buzz
Louboutins

Post by Louboutins »

I ADORE the pirates clothing. And it's a blessing you can get rid of the eye-patch.

I hope they release the good snow.. Cause that other one's face just sucks...

I'm glad buzzes got some nice colours (:
Madge

Post by Madge »

Image Image

Here's a bigger version of the picture everyone is jizzing over. And with good reason. It makes for a lovely snow buzz. (I was surprised nobody posted it yet as those small pics are so blurry!)

The pirate buzz is also lovely. I am just amazed at how the head changes the snow buzz from being really shitty but with nice wings to being really awesome.
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

*jumps for joy* Buzzes have really grown on me, I think it's the relative lack of anthropomorphism that makes them so interesting. Both colours are lovely - I am so pleased to see that the real snow Buzz is so nice, and doesn't have a weird head.
Armi

Post by Armi »

TNT added the headband now. *takes Gypsy headband off*

I'll stop it now.
ImageImage
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Wow, the Pirate Buzz really got the works in terms of detail & piratey accessories!

He needs a cutlass :@
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo