Darkmatter Cadogre

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Darkmatter Cadogre

Post by Seerow »

He's quite handsome. I really like the air of authority he has and the sort of slicked back spine thingies. The shiny metal is well done as is the chest orb. A great pet for a military officer type character.
This actually makes me want a Cadogre which I never thought was possible as I couldn't do anything personality wise with a robot pet.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Re: Darkmatter Cadogre

Post by Tiki »

Wow, that has to be my favorite Cadogre yet. A definite contender to change Wiki into, if I end up unhappy with the DM Wyllop revamp (if they are even on the list, that is). The shininess and reflections on the metal are fantastic.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I really want to like this pet, but something about its front right (our left) foot is bothering me; the claws almost seem crooked. That could just be a result of the position of the foot, though... or my lack of understanding of basic anatomy.

The aura also seems really distracting to me, but I'm having that issue with almost every DM pet. It's so thick and solid that I can't help but think of it as anything but a giant purple outline.

Nevertheless, I will likely turn one of my pets into this because it is a pretty wicked design.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Officer, I think that's just... Cadogre feet xD They have such -awkward- feet! it's like they stand on their claws instead of the base of their foot xD Poor Cadogres.

I am not a Cadogre fan, but the face on this thing is stunning. The angle it's at and the shape are just perfect. The shading on the metal is amazing, too. If I could think of something to do with a giant mechanical beast of a pet, I'd get one of these in a heartbeat.
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Wow, this is the best Cadogre I've seen! I love the wolf-like face and the shiny metal. Also note the spiky tail. It's a little dark to me, but nonetheless, it really is great Darkmatter pet.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I think this is my favorite cadogre. :o It looks so wonderfully defiant. I love it!
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I would love everything about this pet, if it weren't for that damn dark matter impaled on its spines. It's driving me nuts, as my eye can't see it as anything other than the pet's eyes, and then I try and make a face out of the spines . . . and it just makes my eyes cross. @.@

I want to like this pet so bad, and when I hold my finger over the spot on the screen where the matter is I adore it. Oh well, it's nothing a decent overlay couldn't fix. ^^

I don't really have a spot for another dark matter pet, but I really do like this one. I may consider getting one at some point, especially since Seerow found that plug-in.

Not that I can figure out how to make it work, mind, but it's a comfort knowing it's there.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
C. Dagger

Post by C. Dagger »

This pet is GORGEOUS. Just... wow, everything I wanted.

I awaited this pet for ages, just like I awaited the Glade Celinox. After the Glade Celinox broke my heart, I wasn't sure how to feel about other pets I'd been waiting on. I mean, I had a gorgeous redraw overlay waiting for my beloved Atza anyways, but I really wanted the Dark Matter Cadogre to be amazing.

And now I'm like IT IS SOMEHOW BETTER THAN I EVEN FATHOMED. *u* It's so lovely, the reflection of the aura on the shiny metal, the face, the wicked little claws, just... everything.

I'm so happy with this. I think I had the first Darkmatter Cadogre on the site. :3
firost-the-dragon

Post by firost-the-dragon »

OHMYGODDD

if i had any extra pet slots (in which i have one, but i await the BR clawsion) i would so get this.
see this picture and more at http://www.darkpidgeot10.deviantart.com . this is by ME!!!
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I love this so much! It's just so cool. The stance, the shiny metal, the face...everything I love. I think Taigia (new pet) will be this. It fits her personality perfect. I'll think on it some more (while waiting to see what other darkmatters come out) just to be sure but wow, I'm really leaning towards it.
I'm so happy to see the cadogre getting some love. They are one of my favorite pets (unfortantly i didn't have a character that would fir them till probably now). So it thrills me to see them come out with colours or updated colours. This gives me hope that the bloodred and graveyard will finally get a face lift.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel