Secret Santa- signups closed

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Secret Santa- signups closed

Post by Jessi »

Hey everyone!

Daisy and I have divided up the SSers into two small brackets so that we can both share being elves and that way we're both surprised with who is buying for us!

I plan to mail out my official SS PMs on Sunday - which gives you two more days to make sure your wishlists are 100%! PLEASE have your wishlists ready to go by Sunday when I send out PMs. (I think Daisy mailed the people in her bracket individually but I wanted to just send out a general message). Expect your PM early Sunday so you can begin shopping!
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I've PM'ed all of my bracket- they were rather long, so I hope they made sense. If not, tell me!

It occurred to me that just in case, it would be a good idea to tell everyone about the NCSS LJ community here. It's really only needed in case the forums go down at a critical time, so fingers crossed we won't need it. Emergency notices will be posted there by Jessi or I if the forum does go down, so you might want to bookmark it (or watch it on your flist if you use LJ regularly).
Neopets wishlists: here
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Sorry for the slight delay - my bracket should have received all PMs now! If you have any questions, just shoot me a mail :D
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I've sent everything out to the people in my bracket :)
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

My bracket is all sent as well! time to look at MY items now xD
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Yay, thank you to my lovely SS for my presents :)

And I'm pretty sure I know who it was, too- anyone could have come up with the rainbow lot and the plushie lot but only one person could have come up with the third one. (Although, I think some items could have gone in other lots- the Rainbow Elephante could have gone in all three!). *hugs* thank you, E!

Also, thank you to everyone- it's been a pleasure to run SS this year, with no problems and lovely people.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

I agree with Daisy - this was a wonderful SS year for me, both being an elf and receiving items! NO ONE on Neopets OR Subeta didn't send their items, everything went smoothly - and as for my items, OMG I LOVE THEM ;___; I got SO spoiled, so many beautiful items from my wishlist, so many nice things! *__* And things for my Chokato gallery! I love chokato stuff but I absolutely hate buying myself anything so I'll never finish that gallery - it's going to be so nice to put so much stuff in it! Whoever you are, THANK YOU!
Aurinona

Post by Aurinona »

I'm totally delighted with my presents and can't believe how many items I got- a huge thank you to my santa!

I still need to tweak the order a bit, but my shiny gallery is bigger and prettier now. Yay!
EofS

Post by EofS »

daisybell wrote:(Although, I think some items could have gone in other lots- the Rainbow Elephante could have gone in all three!).
One or two did switch lots. And omg, I can't believe I didn't think of Aroolaphant and put the elephante in the other one!

Thankyou very much to my Santa. I shall have enormous fun putting all that into my gallery, then obsessively adding other items to make sure the rows are neat ;0)
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Thank you so much my Secret Santa - I keep sneaking peaks at my gallery every few minutes just so I can ogle my new pretties =D I can't believe I own a Werhond now! And Naleap! And those gorgeous autumny books that jellyneo even didn't know the names of! And... I adore everything :mrgreen:

I bought for Jessi! Glad you enjoyed the items - I had a lot of fun picking them out.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Aww, Zebru, thank you! *hugs* You know me so well, it's not a surprise you got me so many absolutely gorgeous items. Thank you so much, you're a wonderful shopper!

i'm waiting for my SS to post before I give it away ;D
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Aurinona wrote:I'm totally delighted with my presents and can't believe how many items I got- a huge thank you to my santa!

I still need to tweak the order a bit, but my shiny gallery is bigger and prettier now. Yay!
Yay, I'm glad you liked them- I had a lot of fun buying them. I was surprised too at how many items I ended up buying you! (The way I do it is to make a shortlist of possible items in a spreadsheet and keep a running total, and just keep buying until I hit the total... I don't plan ahead at all- which is why there were so many!)
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Thankyou to my SS for all the shinies! All on display in my gallery now :-D

Thanks also to Jessi and Daisy for organising Secret Santa this year.

Zebru, I bought for you. I'm glad you liked your presents :-)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I thoroughly approve of your elite shopping skillz Kantark :mrgreen: Thank you so much!
*beams at Jessi* I totally failed with subeta shopping though. Last minute cousins visit totally messed up my timing :( Next year guys, I promise!
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Finally time to post. I like my items a lot, I haven't had the time to put them all in the proper place, but I will! Thanks santa for the pretty items!

I bought for Kantark, glad you liked it!