Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Re: Daily Dare

Post by zebru »

I think I'll go with Abigail for Snot Splatter. After reading several guides and playing this well over an hour the most I manged is a score of 34800. I was always crap at puzzle type games have never been my forte.
I reckon it's not worth the fuss since I won't be around for the entire Daily Dare anyways.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Laniv

Post by Laniv »

Today's game is Wingoball, AAA's score being 800. And it's also Double Dare day.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I like the beard. Mostly because it is just a beard instead of an obviously fake beard. (compare for example with the horns or antlers on headbands the advent calendar gives us.)

I might have to see how this looks on some of my pets, I think it might look okay on a cybunny.

Edit: Meeh :( It doesn't look as cute as I thought it would. It is also a bad fit on a lot of my pets. It doesn't follow the jawline but seems to have just been shrunken as is, so you have a strange gap between the jaw and the beard. Oh well.
MeZergy

Post by MeZergy »

Have you seen Lulu's prize the Marching Gnomes? SOOO CUUUUUUUTE
Marah

Post by Marah »

Unfortunately I don't have acces to NC. But even so I don't think the gnomes would be high on y wishlist. If they ever start selling cards over here I have a long, long list of pretties I might want to buy...

I have been trying to get the 40000 score for snot splatter. It is hard! that and the snot bit is a bit gross.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Score! This is the first AAA score I've been able to beat this time around.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Does a Daily Dare win technically count as an AAA win? The prize tier doesn't seem to indicate either way. I would think it does, though.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

This game is beyond cruel. I couldn't score past 509, I'm not fast enough for 30 seconds after level 15 or so. :(
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Marah

Post by Marah »

I don't understand the prize tier either Fjorab. Double dares are apparently ranked higher than AAA dares in the prize tier. But the score you need to beat them is the same as you need to beat AAA. so why would anyone go for the "ultimate" prize rank, while "Grandultimate Scoretacular" and "ultimate Scoretacular " are just as hard to achieve, you just need to click a different button?
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Why is AAA's prize today a Paint Splatter? Those blobs are made of Kreludite, not paint.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Today faetures my favourite prize yet :D - Abi's Black Market Grundo Plushie:

I'm on 11/12 now due to snot splatter where I went with Abi. I'm still very much meh regarding all Lulu prizes.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

That is the cutest little thief I've seen in a while.
MeZergy

Post by MeZergy »

zebru wrote:Today faetures my favourite prize yet :D - Abi's Black Market Grundo Plushie:

I'm on 11/12 now due to snot splatter where I went with Abi. I'm still very much meh regarding all Lulu prizes.
I bought six of them because they are so adorable. Hope they go up in price!! Teeeheheheheheheeee :twisted:
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Duelling Decks today, which I've found surprisingly fun and easy, having never played it before today. Here are a few tips for AAA:
- Win as often as you like at first, but once your opponent is down to about 5 cards, you need to play to lose. Rinse and repeat. Winning outright with all 10 of your cards straight through will only get you 8k points or thereabouts.
- Hard is quickest - higher bonuses (so faster to the desired score) and faster to play through because quite often it's autoplaying for you and there's no picking for your opponent as on Normal. A bit riskier, granted, but your opponent doesn't pick infallibly so unless your hand is abysmal (Werther, Gorix, Gelert Prince) you should get it back off him before you run out of cards.
- if you're stuck, Jellyneo has a suggestion of which stat to pick for each card, but after a few rounds it should be fairly obvious. As a general guide, Intelligence of 120+, Charisma of 10+ or Courage of 12+ are reasonable.
- The Neoboards suggest restarting until you get Ylana Skyfire, but I don't rate her that much. She's decent, but certainly isn't guaranteed to win, particularly if something like Roothless is around.
- Aim for five in a row for the bonus - it's significantly better than 1-4 cards.
- A draw on your final card counts as a loss, because the card goes in the middle of the table and you'll have no more in your hand, so don't play for a draw; you need to win outright if you only have one card left.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I am so tempted to restart my current game and try it on hard..but...D: already at 11825, so ..AHHH
Image Image
ImageImage