Mutant uni

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Scythemantis

Re: Mutant uni

Post by Scythemantis »

What an awful waste of the color I look forward to the most. It's only negligibly a re-draw, and the one eye is all that keeps it from looking like a perfectly normal, natural neopet. It looks healthy and vibrant, everything mutant should not be.

I always hoped a mutant uni would be particularly gross and scuzzy, like the mutant Gnorbu, simply because it's the perfect opposite of a cute unicorn-pegasus. It should have been bony and goofy and mangy!
Faun

Post by Faun »

I really don't know why but, I sort of like it. I like the bright green, although I agree that it doesnt really look like mutant. I might even consider getting one of these.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Snowager

Post by Snowager »

Epic fail.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

I was wondering why the potion had green feathery wings. They just updated it with blue bat's wings.
Plushie Lenny

Post by Plushie Lenny »

Scythemantis wrote:I was wondering why the potion had green feathery wings. They just updated it with blue bat's wings.
Because the original potion was that one with the green wings was red. but it suddenly turned blue and got bat wings instead, so everyone is thinking that it was a very quick re-draw.

:(
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I like the Uni, because it's not stupidly overcrowded like the Kau(I greatly dislike this thing's head), and not "wtf" like the Peophin, actually. I like the Futurama style eye.

:)