Silver & Jelly Meercas

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Fury

Silver & Jelly Meercas

Post by Fury »

ImageImage

Well, they're certainly... shiny!

I'm not a Meerca fan so I don't have an awful lot to say about these. Jelly especially is nicely shaded and as always, Silver is a rather ordinary colour fill. I suppose they are nice base colours!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Silver & Jelly Meercas

Post by Jessi »

Silver looks nice and shiny, but also sort of.. liquidy? It's hard to explain, I think it's just the curve of the tail and what not. But it doesn't look quite solid to me.

Jelly just looks like Silver, only Green ;_; At least they added the slightest touch of transparency.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Jessibean wrote:Silver looks nice and shiny, but also sort of.. liquidy? It's hard to explain, I think it's just the curve of the tail and what not. But it doesn't look quite solid to me.
I think I know what you mean. Mercury meerca? ;0)
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Silver does look not quite solid - perhaps it's not quite finished cooling? I want to like it, but I'd like it to look like it's not going to lose cohesion, yanno?

On the other hand, jelly looks yummy. *eats it*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Haken

Post by Haken »

I like both of them actually. Though as you guys stated, Silver does look like it's gonna melt soon, but really I don't mind. I like the shininess^^
Felid

Post by Felid »

Although neither of them are very inspiring per se, given the limitations of Silver & Jelly as colours these have both been rather nicely and authentically done I think.
icicledragon4

Post by icicledragon4 »

I like the liquid look of the tail. I don't know why I just do. The shading is nice on both and they do look like they are silver and jelly not just light gray and green. They are nice but Silver and Jelly are fairly simplistic colors.