Mutant Ogrin

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Unari

Re: Mutant Ogrin

Post by Unari »

SON OF A BANJO PLAYER.

This thing is crazy. It's like they mixed all the transmogrification potions into one and fed it to this poor creature D:!
I typically dig crazy, but this.... makes it seem like they're trying -too- hard to compensate for the clothing lack. Y'know what I'm saying?
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

This is totally off-topic, and I could even just be making a giant assumption here, but Inari, I love that your username is.. well, Inari, and your icon is of a fox xD Like I said, not sure if that is intentional, but hey, it made me smile.
Felid

Post by Felid »

Just seen the first of these UFT on the site - a female named Darkmyre. I see that someone is offering an aged DN Mara Uni for one too....wonder how long the novelty will last!
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I'm curious what these interesting beast would look like if it had a more consistent color scheme. If I had the time an gumption, I might try a recolor just to see how it'd look. Do love those creepy eyes and the ears. And the baby Audrey II tail.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Hummingbird

Post by Hummingbird »

This is, in my opinion, one of the worst pets I have ever seen. End of opinion.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Don't bump old topics.
Image Image