Transparent and Strawberry Skeiths

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
tagcat

Re: Transparent and Strawberry Skeiths

Post by tagcat »

Three new colours. Holy christ. We are spoilt. I think anything I was upset at from the new neo has been made up to me with the beauty of transparent. I find this colour really exciting because we get to see the anatomy of the pets.. which has never happen, we have only gotten silly bone costumes and stuff. The organs are a nice touch, although something more then the digestive tract would be cool. The green skin colour make sit look like the innards/bones have been painted (cleverly) on too. But I expect they will get better the more pets are done. :mrgreen:
Ive wanted a skeith for a while, now I know I'll never forgive myself if i don't get a transparent one <3
Haken

Post by Haken »

Wow I must say, I love the transparent skeith, and skeiths are my least favourite neopet. Strawberry is okay but put beside transparent. WOW

Now I can't wait for any future transparent pets X3
Faun

Post by Faun »

At first, I thought it was full of bacon. But then I actually looked at it, and wow, Its amazing. :D I want to see more transparent pets now.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Holy shit transparent. I envisioned this exact color at least six or seven years ago, but figured it'd be too "gruesome" for neopets. Love the colorful organs inside...I've been zapping nearly three years for a snot quiggle, but if they do a quiggle with visible entrails, I might be inclined to prefer it.

I really hope that if they do a Ruki, the artist gives it organs but not internal bones. The Buzz I could let slide because its body looks more reptilian than insect, it clearly has "skin" on it.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

If this is a transparent skeith I can't wait to see a transparent aisha. If it has those lovely jagged teeth and the indication of a furrowed brow like the skeith I'll want it for sure, as I've always fancied having an aisha to keep.

Oh and strawberry skeith is meh, to keep on topic.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Fury

Post by Fury »

HOLY ENTRAILS

This is the most incredible colour I've ever seen on Neopets. I love it! I am so excited to see what other pets will turn out to look like.

A huge, enthusiastic bravo to TNT for releasing such a brilliantly detailed colour.
icicledragon4

Post by icicledragon4 »

Wow, I like transparent. I never really liked skieths, but the artwork on this color is amazingly detailed and well done. I really want to see this on a species that I really like. I agree that the ruki should not have bones, as it is an invertabre. GReat new colour just in time for Halloween.
MeZergy

Post by MeZergy »

Bets on this scaring soccer moms enough that they ask Neopets to get rid of it?
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Uh, Neopets has had more gruesome stuff since the very beginning. It's not even as graphic as the famous "Visible Man" anatomy models you can buy at Toys R' Us and other toy stores.

Give "soccer moms" at least some credit.
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

Transparent is so ... BADASS. I hope they release a transparent Eyrie. Really badly.