Chocolate & Camouflage Jetsams

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Chocolate & Camouflage Jetsams

Post by Kamil »

Image Image

Image Image

Edit: Now with clothing goodness. Loving the first set. So much. So much I almost want a Jetsam to stick 'em on. Almost. xD

Seriously? Where do they think that Jetsam's going to hiding? In a vat of chocolate with its friend there? As it is it looks like it just crawled out of one.

I know they're busy drawing the plot and all, but really. Lazy TNT is lazy.

Thanks, Nogitsune! =D

I just noticed I forgot to praise chocolate. I really like the fluffiness of the whipped cream and the pretty white chocolate tracings on its body and fins. It's a lovely addition to chocolate.

I remain underwhelmed by camo. It's chocolate with a bit of added color drawn on to hide the white chocolate tracings. Prettier than most others in the color, yes, but I still wonder where they think this dark brown aquatic pet plans on blending in.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Fury

Re: Chocolate & Camouflage Jetsams

Post by Fury »

Aww, you beat me to the topic good and proper Kamil!

Copy and pasted from my thread:

Wow! I'm actually rather impressed by these.

Chocolate is very nicely detailed with all the white chocolate squiggles. I love how the cream sits on top of the head fin.

Camouflage is rather surprising. I had to read the text to figure out what colour it was as it looked like a whole new colour in itself. I'm probably missing something (maybe there's a real shark with those markings?) but I'm not sure what kind of pattern it's hoping to achieve. It's different though and I'm quite fond of the colours used.
Snowager

Post by Snowager »

Chocolate is ok. They always copy the squiggle marks which I hate, it's unoriginal.

Camo, I thought it was halloween or fire. The colors reminded me of halloween. I had no idea it was camo. js.

>.<
luvas

Post by luvas »

That's not Camouflage. That's BEAST.

I get the feeling it's inspired off of a real-life animal from some far-off island. Why else would TNT (or their artists, really) deviate from the normal, boring camouflage or unrealistic nonsensical versions of it like the Purple and Bright Orange ones...?

Chocolate Jetsam sounds un-appetizing, especially since sharks go underwater. Usuls, Pteris and Cybunnies were made for the Chocolate Colour, but I don't see anyone wanting to eat milk chocolate sharks and dinosaurs this coming Halloween. (Or even Easter) :P
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

For larger images:
ImageImage
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

The camo is really really nice, especially in the large version. I thought it was Fire or Magma at first until I read the description however. I think it stands out nicely against the slew of other camo pets, and at least it isn't some random shade of purple. Kudos TNT.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Snowager

Post by Snowager »

Actually camo reminds me of shark tale. O_O
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Chocolate's good. Plenty of white chocolate and whipped cream, this looks like a tasty one.

Camo has arms and feet of over-crispy and burned bacon. Two food groups in one day, fantastic!

Seriously, it's odd. Very different.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Camouflage might be tiger-shark related, but I might be wrong regarding colouration. But it's definitely based off some species of shark.
Hey, I'm not complaining. This is the best Camo yet...even though we don't even know what it's based off of. xD

Chocolate's fitting for Chocolate. No cherry. Darn. =(
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

These are both very nice. :D Chocolate is incredibly nice. The whipped cream and the swirls all work together nicely. Camo is very different, but also cool. It doesn't look like camo, but I still really like it. The orange adds some depth to the tail.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I am so confused about how that is camo. But it is kinda neat, so okay!
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Oh wow. I'm surprised that no one has posted that this is clearly a tribute to such and such shark. I mean, I don't know what it's based off of, but you guys are really slacking. I think they're both very nice though.

Oh wait. I think it may be an angel shark. http://www.shark-pictures.com/viewpic.p ... 874682.jpg
http://sharkattackphotos.com/Angel-shark_1.jpg
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Camo is cool looking, but honestly, I thought it was Magma at first glance.
Plushie Lenny

Post by Plushie Lenny »

Choco - Woohoo! A very nice addition!
Camo - ??? I thought it was yet ANOTHER new colour.
Haken

Post by Haken »

I really like these actually :D

The chocolate is really nice. The white chocolate markings and the whip cream was done really well here.
Camoflauge was quite a surprise to me as well. I too thought it may have been a new colour. Though it is an interesting addition to camoflouge. I'd love to know what it is based off of as I just love the colouring on it :3