Daily Dare!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Re: Daily Dare!

Post by thelonetiel »

Hannah and the Kreludor Caves keeps crashing my Flash plugin. Anyone else have this problem, and have a fix? Windows 7, Firefox 3.6. I think I try playing on lower quality next time I attempt it, but for the moment, I'm moving on to the other games that I've gotten behind on.
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Tiel, some games don't mix with some browsers, maybe simply using other browser will solve your problem. I played that game using Google Chrome and Windows 7. Never got any problem.
Shiny Neomysterion

Post by Shiny Neomysterion »

I got the score of 750+ in Turmac Roll, I'm available if you want an AAA partner.
Neo-Username is neoking2002_neo if you want an AAA partner for Turmac Roll.
Never mind, I already got one.
A.K.A.: D-Pad Doc, Neomysterion, The Plushie Ultimatum, and Dr. Meepit Tower et al.
Twitter | Facebook | Neopets (main)
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

If anyone won this last round of the staff tournament, they got a freezing weapon.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Good; we needed some cheap(er), decent all-species freezers in circulation. Apparently the Randomly Firing Freeze Ray is a 50% freezer (4-iconer the rest of the time), which is cool. I'm disappointed I picked the other team! I may buy a couple to hoard, as it's a special Daily Dare item and that price will inflate.
Shiny Neomysterion

If you unlocked the bat in Kass Basher, today will be a super easy day if you want to score 875+ points in the Double Dare for Kass Basher.
Unlock the bat, wait for the wind level to reach 8 or 9, and success! :D
A.K.A.: D-Pad Doc, Neomysterion, The Plushie Ultimatum, and Dr. Meepit Tower et al.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Yay, I love fast, easy double dares. The prizes are cute (but again, not anything I'll actually use).

I didn't bother with the team challenge yesterday. I don't mind Turmac Roll and have gotten a higher score than AAA's before, but the game is very hard on my eyes -- I go cross-eyed playing it. I tried a few times and didn't get any good berries, so I just challenged Abi.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

So glad I'm not crazy about the prizes, because I really don't like this game. I just plain suck at it. Yes, really.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Ugh, Battlefield Legends is a seriously long game. 10 minutes to get 5k points to beat Abigail on Hard (which apparently gives the most points) - how on earth are you supposed to get 90k without abandoning everything else you planned to do that day? :P

Now if you'll excuse me, I've a dissertation to write...
Rah

Post by Rah »

Jazzy - it takes about half an hour to finish the hard level. Played it for the first time today, and got over 100k points by completing the 50 waves. The points go up faster as you get further in, at first I was sure there was no way I would get 90k points! (I think at wave 26 I only had about 30k points)
Shiny Neomysterion

Neopian Battlefield Legends for 90,000 points to defeat AAA! I was new to it, but I pulled it off.
You have to play the game on the hard stage and barricade the field with weapons, weapons, and yes... MORE WEAPONS (and diversions)!
Day 27 is deemed a victory before site downage.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

http://www.neopets.com/~Ludwhig

That guide was so awesomely helpful.
Image Image
ImageImage
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Go figure, the one staff challenge I get wrong is the one that gives out a cool item. :p Ah well, I've been pretty luck with my guesses so far. I've gotten 2/3 right so far. Now here's hoping for 3/4. :3
The staff voting is the only thing I do on DD. I'm not really good at any of the games so I just tend to buy the pretty items that come as prizes. Though I did do the Habitarium one, since it was so easy.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I still need to beat Nova Defender, but have a free day tomorrow, finally, so think I can do it. I got a score of 620k last night so it's in reach - I always tend to die on level 4 but think I've figured out my shortcomings and am keeping my fingers crossed. I've managed to beat AAA at everything else so... staying optimistic!

Edit: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I did it. :D :D :D I managed to beat level 4 for the second time, ever, then proceeded to shake like a leaf through level 5 and... met my 700k... and then somehow beat the level, too! Died on level 6 but ended up with 818k. Eeeeeeeeee. So happy! Finally!

Extreme Herder was ridiculously easy and I beat it on my first try.
Subeta: Thomas
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Unlike previous years wherein I either a) gave up, b) challenged Abigail [e.g. Volcano Crap II], I finally managed to beat Der Nova Defenders! I would have accomplished it yesterday when I was gifted some luck and skill, but my computer couldn't handle level 5 and killed me with 690k.

Today, however, I got nearly 800k SUCK ON THAT NEOPITS!!!!!
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image