Wheel of Extravagance - Only(?!) 100,000np a Spin!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Xelio

Re: Wheel of Extravagance - Only(?!) 100,000np a Spin!

Post by Xelio »

I don't know that I'm too keen to spend this beast of a wheel myself, as I don't care about avatars, but the thoughts of getting a pirate paint brush are very, very tempting. Been sitting at half-way to a funded pirate paint brush long enough to think I'll never buckle down and save for it, but if these wheel effects the economy like I think it's being meant to, then perhaps there'll be a drop and a renewed interest in saving on my part.

Really though, the thing I can't get over is just how pretty the wheel is. I love the double hissi at the top to make the spinner and the little wings touching pair at the bottom as well. It really is a gorgeous wheel.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Madge

Post by Madge »

The price of the pirate pb seems to have gone down a million np overnight, so hopefully it'll continue to have effects on inflation.

I'm just glad I don't have anything better to do with my money so I can keep spinning the dang thing :D
EofS

Post by EofS »

I got an average nerkmid from my first spin and made a quick 90k profit. So I think I see this being quite tempting in the short term. Long term, once the deflation is really kicking in and nerkmids are shop-wizable... perhaps less so!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Hah, and i had JUST plonked down most of my bank account's contents on a Mara PB just a few days ago. :P I got another "nothing" spin, but i'm going to keep at this thing.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I keep telling my self I won't spin it tomorrow, but it's still so new and exciting that I fail to resist it.

I kinda should be spinning it for the avatar, but it's been so long since I've been actively avatar hunting so... Will probably keep on spinning it at least for a little while.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Fury

Post by Fury »

*claws helplessly at the avatar*

Yesterday I 'won' another 25k and today I got +5 Hitpoints for my battle pet (yay!). Just by looking at the Charter boards where people post what prizes they get, it looks like the avatar is quite elusive. Great.