Chibi Bhakoru

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Chibi Bhakoru

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Best Chibi pet or bestest Chibi pet?

Actually, my one complaint about it is that it seems to have a very pronounced outline compared to most of the pets on the site, but I think it's in large part due to the nature of the pose and the lack of "inner" black lines resulting from it. Otherwise this makes me squee every time I look at it and that's not necessarily a bad thing (unless you're sitting next to me. Then I'm sorry).
Runic

Re: Chibi Bhakoru

Post by Runic »

I agree with ya Officer, but it's just so damn CUTE! Forget about the lines, this is too adorable to criticize. x3
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Awwwwww. I am a complete fan.

The thicker outline is used in some things on site (mostly items), and I actually like it a lot of the time. Here it somehow seems to emphasize the chibiness of the pet--it's so small it even makes its lines look big!
Image Image
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

The really thick line is a little annoying but the rest is so brilliant I can overlook that one niggle. xD I really like the Common Bhakoru but was hesitant about getting one because the pose makes it seem very lanky and not as short and stocky as I might have liked. This fixes that and is adorable to boot. I need one. ^^
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I want to fill my entire account with these and have 26 chibi bhakorus. Sadly I can't even think of ONE pet to have as a Chibi Bhakoru and now I'm pretty sad ;____; This is so wonderful, it just makes me squeal with happiness.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

The thick outline actually isn't that thick at all compared to the other chibi pets. It's possible that a slightly thicker outline is a requirement for chibis. I also think its light colour could be making the outline seem thicker than it really is. I don't really mind it myself, I think it really does contribute to the "chibi" look.

That said, I really like it, and I wasn't all that impressed with the pet itself. But this one's really, really cute. It's a shame I don't have any room for one.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I need this pet, I must have it!
I think this is absolutely precious, and yeah I think it might just be the light colours making the lineart look a bit thick, I quite like it like that though. I love it's happy face and adorable little feet. If only I had a pet to turn into one, I'll just have to admire from afar for the time being.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I have a serious soft spot for Chibi pets in general, but this one is really, really, really cute and I am seriously considering changing one of my pets into a chibi Bhakoru. The coloring is soft and appealing and the pose is sweet and precocious. Overall, I am most certainly a fan.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image