New color! Nostalgic

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
klaatu99

New color! Nostalgic

Post by klaatu99 »

That mysterious Essence of Melody now has a use. Take it to Vanya's shop in Arctic Frost and you can use it to make a toy pet. The ones released so far are cute as the dickens, even tho I don't see myself getting one anytime soon.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Re: New color! Nostalgic

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I'm holding out for a different species myself (potentially several different species), but I LOVE the concept and the pets I've seen so far.
Runic

Post by Runic »

Too bad no Kumos for first release. They're my most favorite pet for redraws. :c
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I figured I'd post all the pets here for people to see, maybe a mod can add it to the first post later?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I am head over heels in love with the Priggle! I grabbed a priggle kit from the token shop and I am hoping to make one soon cause... need. DO NEED.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I grabbed a wyllop kit, but I might need a mallarchy kit as well. So pretty!

Allthough I'm not quite sure what it is you need to do exactly and how you can get these actual toys they posted.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I like this colour. It seems very fitting for Shamisen :D Not sure if I want to jump on any of these first ones, but I like the rreign, priggle, malarchy, and anyu.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I love love love this color so much! I'm also very surprised it was released since Keith seemed dead against ever having a pet color that included accessories/clothes.
The Wyllop is definitely my favorite of this batch but there aren't any I don't like.
I like that they aren't all plushies, makes for some far more interesting varieties down the line. The Rreign is quite clever as a kite, especially how the arms were drawn onto the wings. Excited to see more of these :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

This is pretty cool and unexpected! I'm not sure if I'll ever get one, but I'll have to see the Jollin, Popoko, Telenine, Sheeta, Kumos... and Aeanoid to be sure. But my favorite so far is the Mallarchy, so I could end up surprised. The different materials make for so many cute possibilities. The potion is also selling for significantly less than the 1.5k CSC value, so I'll hold onto mine.

That Manchu reminds me of the Stephen King story about the wind-up monkey that I just read the other day, so I'm pretty sure it is the single most evil pet on Subeta.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Cute!!!!

I really hope the crystal shop is going to restock again for those kits. (Not that I can make another pet just yet)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The kumos is my favorite so far. But I am so excited about this color! The manchu and wyllop are close second favorites. And all of them are good--I don't dislike any. Since all of them are so good so far, I can't wait to see what else comes out in this color.
Image Image
Runic

Post by Runic »

I got the Kumos one via Miracle Potion. I tried the quest, but one item was gonna cost me 50 mil. So definitely going the cheaper route. xD
It's a poseable plushie! Very cute idea! Totally worth the wait. x3
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Oh my god

The Aenoid

I can't believe it took me almost a full second to recognize something I probably owned 500 times in my first ten years of living.

It's too bad I haven't seen the same kind ever since, just these simpler, cheaper models: