Wraith and Invisible Gelert

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Hummingbird

Wraith and Invisible Gelert

Post by Hummingbird »

Image Image

Wraith is boring, in my full, honest opinion. I really don't get what the deal is about this colour...

...and there really isn't anything for me to say about Invisible. :P

Image Image
grizzegrijn

Re: Wraith and Invisible Gelert

Post by grizzegrijn »

My first pet ever is a Gelert and I was hoping for a great colour to paint it, but just like you I don't like Wraith. At all. Invisible, well, looks better on ugly species :D
Runic

Post by Runic »

-sighs- I really wanted to see Water, not Wraith. But...it actually looks nice on the Gelert because of the ears and tail. I'll give it a break. =)
But that damn Invisible colour. AARGH. Gelerts seem to get shafted every year. Imo at least. =(
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I don't really get the wraithing they've done to the gelert. I like the tail a lot, but I just don't know about the rest, and I usually like the color.
Image Image
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

(I won't bother being clever and posting the full size invisible...)

I think the paws are funny - the tapering out at the bottom is awkward. Otherwise, I really like it, the ears and tail work well, and I like the swooshes that define the body parts.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I guess what I don't like is how the back leg has all those dark nuggets stuck on. It looks... I dunno, just pasted on/twisted/weird, not awesome/wraithy.
Image Image
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Wraith's not bad, it doesn't have the depth of the Techo or Shoyru we saw recently but I like the general flakiness of the ears and tail. I agree with Ty, the lumps on its back leg bug me too.

Invisible... well, I called it so I only have myself to blame.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Gazella Dama

Post by Gazella Dama »

I actually like the bits of separated matter/shadow on its back legs and tail, this is one of my favorite wraith pets so far. The ears drive me a bit notes though. The rest of it is so swirly and melty, that big chunky base of the ear looks too solid by comparison.
MalionX

Post by MalionX »

oh fuck that invisible is GORGEOUS!
MalionX

Post by MalionX »

only foolish people cannot see the invisible pets, if you guys weren't aware.
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

I really like Wraith - it looks nice and Wraith like, and the twists in the ears look great. Perhaps that curve on the back would look better as a curl seeing as there's two other curves near it, but that's nit-picking.

I'm a little disappointed that they did invisible, but they are probably busy with Daily Dare. Besides, the color would have cropped up eventually.