Grey Lutari

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kinesthesia

Grey Lutari

Post by Kinesthesia »

Meh.. Grey hasn't done anything for me since the switch over to customization this is no exception. All the different shades of grey makes me think of a charcoal drawing for some reason and it would be a nice color for moody, brooding artist type of pet but the head suddenly being a such a darker color (is that meant to be shading? None of the other Lutari colors have shading on the head like that) is kinda jarring.
Color Wheel

Re: Grey Lutari

Post by Color Wheel »

Large: Image

For a customized grey pet, I actually like this one. There are a lot of different shades of grey, all pleasing to the eye, and the eye looks nice and bloodshot. The expression could be better, as it looks more bored than depressed, but overall I think it's one of the better converted greys.
Kantark

Re: Grey Lutari

Post by Kantark »

Hmm, I don't seem to have commented on this one yet.
Color Wheel wrote:For a customized grey pet, I actually like this one.
Yep, I agree. Okay it doesn't look depressed like the Greys of old, and not as utterly fed up with things as I'd hoped it could, but the bloodshot eyes and drowsy expression does make it look extremely tired. Now it just needs some nightclothes and a cup of coffee to complete the image.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark