Moderators wanted - nominations stage

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Mac

Post by Mac »

If we are doing 3, then Trick, Kantark, and Ziggyare my top choices. ^^
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Whoever said we were doing three? Feel free to discuss nominations, but the only thing I'm keeping from this board is who's been nominated; numbers of people backing them up don't come into it yet :)

I've updated the first post to add all nominees- please don't nominate anyone who's already up there now because I'll start losing track of who needs adding and who doesn't. Let me know if I've missed anyone out. I've also edited a typo- I meant to end this bit on April 26th, not the 30th.
VanillaCoke

Post by VanillaCoke »

Most people I would nominate are already on the list but I'd like to nominate EofS. ^-^
Float

Post by Float »

I did not even know this was here.

And it seems like everyone who's on the list would make a great mod.. so i don't really have anything else to add right now x]
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Daisy's been away from 'net access for the past few days, but I don't think that she should miss out on being nominated because of that. So, adding <b>Daisybell</b> to the list of nominations. She's an excellent person, sensible and straightforward and.. more words. am sleepy. but nominate. yes.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Upon reading this I find myself amazed that anyone suggested me (but thankfull and willing, nonetheless =); in complete agreement with everyone suggested so far, and wondering how I'm ever going to narrow it down, and totally befuddled as how we got this far without Shmoe and Enriana being nominated. o_0

I'm going to guess it's because, like me, everyone assumed they would each be among one of the first two or three people put forward and so never bothered to notice the difference until now. =D

So, yes! *nominates Shmoe and Enri*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Wow, ditto Kamil. I assumed they were already on the list. In fact I swear I saw their names. o.O
Image Image
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

Wow, I thought Huggles and Bonecrivain were already mods.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

If I had my picks, I'd say oogabooga, Huggles, and bonecrivain, since to me they seem to be among the longest-standing and most level-headed but fun members we have. :) Of course, there are others too...EofS, KasiTL, Enriana, ...*rambles off*

If we have a "voting poll" only then would I be able to make more of a decision. ;)
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Enri has apparently said she wouldn't like to be a mod, though anyone may contradict me on that :)
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Jazzy wrote:Enri has apparently said she wouldn't like to be a mod, though anyone may contradict me on that :)
Nope, that's true. I'm flattered and everything, but I wouldn't want to have to worry about being Modly, hee. Plus, impatience and a temper really aren't what you want in a mod. ;) Also, there are people who'd make <i>much</i> better mods than me.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Is there actually anyone left to be nominated?