Are multiple accounts allowed?

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
MrSkeith

Are multiple accounts allowed?

Post by MrSkeith »

Because I'd like to have, you know, 50 different accounts. Is that allowed?
Last edited by MrSkeith on 24 Apr 2006 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

...Why would you want that?
MrSkeith

Post by MrSkeith »

Well, some people here obviously have > 1 account, so I figured it was OK.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I dunno how others feel, but I think that you only need one account here. I mean, this community is about getting to know each other, which we can't if you are five of those someones. It helps you in no way to have more than one account.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

I'm intrigued, what gives you reason to believe there are people with more than 1 account?
Deku

Post by Deku »

Ditto Cheese....I didn't think there was anyone with more than one account right now.
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

I can't think of any legitimate reason you would want more than one account. So, though I'm hardly official... I'm gonna say that's a no. Maybe if you could explain why you want them. ;)

IIRC, that was something Jazzy was going to put into the rules when she updates them.
KasiTL

Post by KasiTL »

Probably so he can get around the daily post limmit he proposed in his other thread. Seems he'd like to see legitimate posters limmited but doesn't want any limmits on himself. Don't ja just love hypocrites? :P
Last Update: 8/09/06 - Some blue! And a poll! - Click sig to view.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Some people have 2- Vixie created RH in order to avoid people thinking that Vixie was a jerk for spouting random accusations about a girl she knew. But it's generally frowned upon, especially if it's for as cowardly a reason as that.
Settingshadow

Post by Settingshadow »

I can't speak to whether or not it's *allowed*, but I personally won't like you.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Vixie/RH (and her occasional voyages into oh, so very bored with us anon <strike>coward</strike> poster land) is the only person with more than one, right, Jazzy?

Because I, too, would like to know what on earth has convinced you that "some people" "obviously" have more than one account. Because to my knowledge there's no one other than her.

Sooo, details, please?

Also, while I'm here and the second tornado de jour is still far enough away to the east for me to stay plugged into stuff, allow me to agree with Settingshadow.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Who are you again?
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

There's only one person with 386 accounts posting on this board, me. How you got into here I don't know... are you a new one of my split personalities?
clsimmons1985

Post by clsimmons1985 »

I am probably wrong, but I think the person who started this thread might have meant neopets accounts?
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

clsimmons1985 wrote:I am probably wrong, but I think the person who started this thread might have meant neopets accounts?
Doubt it. There was another thread started by the same person that said there was a lot of spam here and that <i>we</i> should be limited to how often we are allowed to post. O.o