Moderators wanted - voting stage (very important addendum)

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Moderators wanted - voting stage (very important addendum)

Post by Jazzy »

The list of nominees for moderators are as follows:
bonecrivain
Cheese
daisybell
EofS
FaerieInGrey
Huggles
Illuen
Kamil
Kantark
Kasitl
Mac
Madge
Mistress Morbid
oogabooga
Pariah (Zap)
Shmoe
Trick
Wingsrising
Ziggy

I'd like you to PM five usernames you would like as moderators to the following location:
privmsg.php?mode=post&u=403
That's the PM inbox of my mod alias. I would ask you to send it to my own, but I want votes completely separate to my other PMs- you wouldn't want me to lose any, either :) Please don't use people's nicknames- standardised forum usernames will be easier for me to tabulate.

PMing fewer than four names is fine. PM more than four and your vote will be ignored. Any PMs to my inbox (ie, Jazzy rather than JazzyMod) will also be ignored. You may not change your vote, and you may vote for yourself. There's not going to be four new mods- in all likelihood, there'll be two, but I think giving you more votes should result in fewer ties. If you'd like adjudication of the voting, I'll let any of the existing mods into the inbox to check.

Voting is going to close on the 6th of May, at 1pm NST. That's ten days' time, so plenty of time to make a choice. I'm going to keep a running tally in a spreadsheet, but you're not going to be able to coax the leaders out of me until the 6th, when I'll post the names of the new mods.

Good luck!
Last edited by Jazzy on 06 May 2006 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Because I am a complete moron and apparently cannot read, I messed up and left EofS off the nominations list. Since so many of you have already voted (about 35 at last count), I can't very well restart voting.

So. What I'm going to do is give everyone <b>one extra vote</b>, meaning a total of <b>five usernames</b>. This can be used on EofS (since none of you can have voted for her yet) or on any other person you wanted to vote for and couldn't. I'm also hoping this will break a few of the ties which are appearing.

Deadline's still the same, extra votes go to JazzyMod as before, and please do not repost your old votes along with your new one because I'll get confused and start recording things twice.

Let's hope that's the only mistake I've made...
KasiTL

Post by KasiTL »

*blink* I'm on the list? Woah.

But I'm almost never on when the spammers are....
Last Update: 8/09/06 - Some blue! And a poll! - Click sig to view.