Chibi's WIP's

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
ChibiDragon86

Chibi's WIP's

Post by ChibiDragon86 »

Ah figured I'd post a few pics well only two really but yea these are works in progress.

The first picture is of Xyriah a draikess who in my opinion is quite beautiful the owner is a member of the NC. :3 I Want to greatly greatly apologize it's taken me this long to get it almost done. X.x; but since got nice shiny new version of PSP it's going quite smooth.
http://www.freewebs.com/firebrand2586/D ... artWIP.jpg

It's about 75% done. ^^ Gotta clean it up some and add the rest of her stripes and markings but hope you like it so far. <3 And sorry bout the dithering D:

The next is one of my characters Nicholas he's a demon jester quite proud of his design. :D Not quite done gotta clean up some portions and recolor other areas.

http://www.freewebs.com/firebrand2586/TGDND/N4BWIP.jpg

Well hope you like my art I think this is the first time posting my art on the NC. Crits are welcome but please don't be to harsh X.x I'm quite proud really of the pic I'm doing of Xyriah.

And also want to thank X, and the Dragon art book if it wasn't for X wouldn't have drawn Nick or gotten such a nice color sceme to him and the dragon art book for it's nice tutorials on how to draw dragons from a back view.

~ Chibi
Last edited by ChibiDragon86 on 25 Sep 2006 05:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

D'aw, I just do what I can to encourage friends and help them however I can... -bashful shuffle-

Aaand you know I love both of these. x3 They're turning out really well and I am looking forward to seeing if you finish them. ♥

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
ChibiDragon86

Post by ChibiDragon86 »

♥ I know but still you deserve a thaaaaankkksss. ^^ And i'm glad you like them hopefully be done sometime later this week. I just hope xyriah's owners sees this. :3

~ Chibi
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

Wow, I like how Xyriah's turning out. and ;) I'm sure You-know-who will see their lovely Draik you're drawing for them :D
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!