Subeta: Spectrum Sheeta and Kora

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Aqua

Subeta: Spectrum Sheeta and Kora

Post by Aqua »

Image Image

Too more spectrum pets to add to the list. :D Normally I'm a sheeta fan but I'm actually tempted to get the kora.

..I think I started a blue/green eye trend. XD
kerg

Post by kerg »

Darn, you beat me to making the topic, I was just typing it up! Anyway, here's my input.

Sheeta= love, it's so pretty and spectrumy and well drawn, and the horns are awesome. I'm most definitely getting one.
Edit: Now that you mention it, the face is a bit stange. But I still like it enough to get one.

Finally, a great Kora color! Its pose is great, and I like how there's a different color on each tail. Overall, two great new spectrum pets! :D
Last edited by kerg on 24 Feb 2007 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

The Sheeta is my favourite pet on the site, but for some reason I'm not a big fan of this one. There's something about the face that I find really off putting. Plus, the coloured toes are sort of weird. And the stripe... I don't even know why I don't like the stripe, but I don't.

I'm fairly relieved I don't want one, though... holy pink furry hell do I need enough pets already.

I don't like the Kora. I don't really like any Koras. This one just seems like it would get tangled up in knots, and that's just not what you want.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I'm with Shmoe on sheeta. Something about its face isn't working for me. It's not a bad spectrum pet but I just don't have the feeling its sheeta I'm looking at, and I love the species usually.

Kora is growing on me every time I look at it. There something about the pose I really like. I'm not fond of so much dark tones (grey tails) on a spectrum pets, so that's spoiling it a bit - I'm still tempted to get one though.
Last edited by zebru on 24 Feb 2007 02:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Sushi

Post by Sushi »

Heh, I was expecting something better. They're not bad pets, but nothing extraordinary either.

The Kora is in an incredibly awkward position. Looks like it slipped on the rainbow, fell over and can't seem to get up. Silly creature with creepy lifeless eyes (they look shiny, though, and I do enjoy those shades of green/blue together).

The Sheeta is rather well drawn, but somehow it looks way too cartoonish; particularly its face. At least the tail fur does not resemble an onion.

I hate to be this harsh judging clearly well drawn pets -- especially when I myself couldn't make anything remotely better than that! -- but, yeah, they just don't appeal to me.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Your pet has changed into a Spectrum Sheeta
Back to your items!

:D That about sums up my feelings on it xD FMD bought me a spectrum potion during the last potion restock just in case they ever released a spectrum sheeta - and they did and I LOVE it! ^___^ Now Amabelle's a spectrum sheeta and i'm so happy!

I actually rather like the kora too - yay, for once I'm happy with both pets released xDD Considering getting the Kora when I get my mystical donadak plushie...

...Is it obvious Spectrum is my favorite Subeta color? XD
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

This is fantastic! :D Harlequin's been a red X for almost a year now, I'm glad she finally has an image. ;3 Spectrum Kora = <3

And I love the awkward position it's in. Goes great with Harle's personality. Eeee! ^^
Last edited by Slugawoo on 24 Feb 2007 05:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

The kora's supposed to be sliding down the rainbow. XD
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

I love the Spectrum Kora. It's not something I'd get for myself due to lack of space, but I think it looks absolutely awesome.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I really like both of them, but I think I actually like the Kora more. SO CUTE. I love its tails, especially, and its adorable playful little pose. :D
Fever

Post by Fever »

I really really like both of these. The kora especially I think. I just love the pose. Man, I need more pet slots, most of my pets already have goals.. that may just have to change I think lol -adds spectrum Kora to the list-
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Wow, the Kora is utterly beautiful...it reminds me of the cats I used to have with its little playful look.

The Sheeta is also brilliant. I like the face very much, but I don't remember who it reminds me of (though all Sheetas remind me of the anime Utawarerumono [The One Being Sung] with their ears and tails).
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

Wow. I've been waiting for a Spectrum Sheeta for ages, and now that one's been released, I don't know what to say.

It's very well drawn. I love the pose, the expression, the detail. But somehow it doesn't look right. It seems like it should have more rainbow on it. And, in my head, I always saw it painting that rainbow-trail thing with it's tail. The spectrum eyebrows (I think? I don't have that good a moniter...) are an interesting touch. I'm pretty sure I like them. I'll have to think about it.

The Kora... is a Kora. I don't really like them that much. This one doesn't strike me as fantastic except for the tipped tails and ears. Having one with each of the traditional "Spectrum" colors was a wonderful touch. I also like its pose, but the rainbow it's sliding on throws the balance off a bit. I think it would have looked better without it. (just my opinion)
covet

Post by covet »

I've been waiting for a Spectrum Kora for ages, and much like Skitty says about her long awaited Sheeta - it's not quite right to me. I think it's probably just because it doesn't match how I pictured it, it's a little more cutesy and a little less wild. It's still very nice, I'm just not sure it's for me, now.

You know what I'd love to see? Twilight turned into a redraw, with stars and things added into the mix. Making them stargazer pets. I'd love to see a Kora, looking up with shining eyes, with shadowy ears and tails everywhere, with a cloud of stars around it. Something to make it almost eerily pretty, rather than just cutes.

(This reminds me, I must buy a twilight potion for ze gallery).

The Sheeta is a pet I've never quite got on with, despite owning one. It's slightly awkward in general. Here the face just looks too cartoony to me. The Kora might not fit my expectations, but I can't deny that it's drawn wonderfully.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Those are both soo adorable. I'm not usuallly a fan of the Sheeta but thiis one is gorgeous. The Kora looks so playfully innocent too ^_^. Il ove the different colours on its tail tips. If I wasnt so stubbooron about buying stuff until after all my pets are done I'd go get another Kora and poition them specturm already.