Holy crap. CLOTHING/CUSTOMIZABLE NEOPETS is in beta.

Post anything new on Neopets here.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

o.0 51mil is quite a lot for a simple blue grundo
LΟL
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Does anyone remember that Grundo that was in the pound for an insane amount of time, whose name was made up of question marks? I'm assuming he got deleted, but it would have been neat to adopt him.

They're talking about that Grundo on the help chats too. I wonder what its deal is.

Also: Invisible pets wearing clothing? AWESOME.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

I don't know if this question has already been answered;

I've been labbing a bori, so I customised him to look like a robot.

Today he changed into a blue techo, and the customisation thingy just made him a plain blue techo.
Then I got this message upon trying to re-customise the techo

Error #10002: - 5 incompatible items have been removed and will be moved to your inventory upon saving.
ImageImageImage
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Just rumours, but somebody tied the DBMGP with that grundo and the comming of a plot :P How crazy.
ImageImageImage
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Mhhm. I guess nobody here has 51mil to waste to try and adopt that thing? Not? Too bad.
LΟL
varii

Post by varii »

danceu4ia wrote:I don't know if this question has already been answered;

I've been labbing a bori, so I customised him to look like a robot.

Today he changed into a blue techo, and the customisation thingy just made him a plain blue techo.
Then I got this message upon trying to re-customise the techo

Error #10002: - 5 incompatible items have been removed and will be moved to your inventory upon saving.
You may have already figured this out, but to customize that pet again you have to reset all of your pets to clear whatever information was stored from when it was a bori.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I played around with all my pets on all my accounts..well the ones who had clothes. It was pretty fun but I got bored with it pretty quickly. I think mostly cause I only have so many clothes to choose from and can't really do much with. Once they give us more clothes to play with I think I'll have more fun with it. A few of my pets will wear clothes and others will only wear an ear ring or something.
Like others, some of the way the redraws look in this makes me weep. I understand haveing to make them fit to be dressed but still. I do admit though I'm quiet curious on how the finish product will be and how it'll work.
One more thing, I love how the robot poogle looks. It is so very cool! **wishes to snuggle it but doesn't want to loose an arm**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
sureq

Post by sureq »

Mhhm. I guess nobody here has 51mil to waste to try and adopt that thing? Not? Too bad.
People have tried, apparently they get an error stating that there isn't such a pet in the pound.

Isn't this the same pet as when you enter no pet name into the QAL? Maybe TNT messing around with coding has inadvertently made it visible or something like that?
ImageImage
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I was showing my brother the atrocity TNT calls the darigan bruce sans collar. I go to my quick reference page and it not only takes forever to load, but I can't change my active pet.

MRAAH!!!
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

So it's not just me? I'm getting really annoyed that I can't take Mossy fishing, or go to Symol hole because I don't have a petpet for Geerion yet.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Yu can change your active pet to one that is not customized. So if they all are, you'll have to revert them all to their normal state then you can change which pet you have active.

Edit to add: That's weird, I had no problem changing mine in both IE or FF. I just change it like I always do if they aren't in their customizable state (aka just click on their pics on the Quick Ref page).
Last edited by Seerow on 23 Apr 2007 02:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Symmie

Post by Symmie »

ERROR : We had a problem changing your active pet

UGHHHHH.
ImageImage
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Have you tried using this link to change your active pet? http://www.neopets.com/process_changepe ... et=YOURPET
LΟL
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Wheeee! Thankyou!
Helmcargh

Post by Helmcargh »

And Beta is be over...I wonder how long it will be until it is out for real...and what TNT will, change if anything?