New Pirate Petpets!!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

sureq wrote:They all be pretty rubbish. All though the walking carpet made me giggle (it makes me giggle anyway but this more-so) so it passes.

The rock being the most rubbish. Who ever said the rock was losing it's appeal was right, I used to love the rock. It had some basic colours, a codestone for island and a tombstone for Halloween, and that's where they should have left it IMHO.
And my personal favorite : The lump of coal for Christmas.

I was underwhelmed by Mutant, Tyrannian, and this one. Faerie was silly
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

They are all very blah, the most boring being the walking carpet. The baby blu is not bad but doesn't do much for me though I'm not a baby blu fan myself. I agree that the rock so should of been a cannon ball, it would of been so perfect for it. Poor rock, has such creative colours, my favorite being the island and christmas **has one of both**. The Tyrannian would of been great if better drawn I think.
Anywho, an alright batch but none I'd own.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
sureq

Post by sureq »

^^^Although i think the rock is lame here I can see why they may not have gone with the cannonball idea. Enter the Short Fuse.

Not a cannonball, but a black ball anyway. So a cannonball rock might end up looking like a Short Fuse but not as good.

It's a good idea but witht he short fuse out there it might not work.
ImageImage
checkers

Post by checkers »

AngharadTy wrote:The silvery-white thing on the regular mortog doesn't seem like a webbed thing to me at all. It looks like hair. Isn't there a mortog trading card? Maybe that's clearer than a tiny petpet image. I'd look, but I have to dash. =)
It is hair, in the trading cards it's like all different posed.
Also, Mortogs are supposed to transform into princes, with true loves first kiss, so I suppose it's the princes hair?