8 New Galactic Pets! (Plus 2 More!)

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Xiang Yu

Post by Xiang Yu »

Thank you, tallan! <3

The Sheeta is so cute. :D
colettecop

Post by colettecop »

The Kerubi is so adorable! I'm not normally a big fan of Kerubis but the galactic one looks so huggable. <3 The dragon/serpent like ones are all awesome too, though not my kind of pets.

And oh my goodness, that Sheeta is wonderful! I'm also not much of a fan of Sheeta redraws except for the Chibi, but the Galactic one is SO pretty. I have a Common Sheeta I want to color, but darn it, she's next to my Galactic Swampie and I'm not sure if I want two Galactic pets next to each other. :( And I love my Galactic Swampie too much to change her.
SweetSerenity

Post by SweetSerenity »

I'm rather disappointed in the sheeta. The anatomy seems off and the pose awkward. The patterns on it and aura behind it are pretty yet the detail is lost and dare I say looks kind of crappy in the smaller image viewed on user profiles.

I am rather fond of the serpenth though and transformed my galactic illumis in to one today. I have a feeling I may switch that pet to a different galactic pet each month :p

I like the paralix although it seems its whisker/mustache thing has a break in it and isn't fully connected to the normal position.

The dragon however I do not like at all. It looks nothing like the species it should and the changes don't seem to be an improvement.

Also in response to Rah's post I can't comment on the galactic kerubi as I didn't see it before the site went down, but I loved the DM Kerubi, the front left leg's position seemed akward but the rest I loved. The expression and overall pose looked wonderful. If I had an additional pet spot I'd consider getting one.
Arbor

Post by Arbor »

I'm rather disappointed in the sheeta.
Strong seconded. I like the horns, but thelong weave hair style on top of the head, thetail, and some of the flyawaybits... makeme think of greasy, unwashed grossness. I fail to see where they have anyplace on a sheeta. @_@ The sharp triangular eyeshape... but the eyecolours is really pretty. C: And the gold markings are gorgeous, even if the spots on the legs are easy to ...mistake as more space sparkle stuff. I'm not a fan of the knobby knees, either.

The hindlegs, though, the far one looks pretty.
last_twilite

Post by last_twilite »

oooh.... the sheeta is devine! *purrs at it... then tears up cuz she can't get onto subeta to make one*
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

The Sheeta is ver, ver, very nice. XD

Too bad I've filled up my 5 pet spots with th other gorgeous galactic colours, IMO of course. ;)
ImageImageImage
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

I want to like the Sheeta - I've been waiting for it since I saw the first Galactic pet. I intended to turn Yradel from DM (which I'm getting tired of) to Galactic.

I don't think I will, though - it's gorgeous, but the little white lines around it look almost like transparency issues or something, and they really put me off. It is REALLY easy to get a Galactic pet, and maybe it'll grow on me, but I'm really disappointed right now. :?
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I agree that the Sheeta's pose (and maybe it's anatomy) looks off, but good Lord is it pretty. So shiny and glittery. O_O

The Donadak is ok, but it looks kind of plain for a Galactic pet. Maybe that's just because it's standing next to the Sheeta, though. :P
Dollfie
Human Avatar: 227963

Post by Dollfie »

I loved the Sheeta madly when I first looked at it, but on second glance the white lines annoyed me. Then they bothered me. Now they are just blindingly obvious. It's not that the lines don't exist on the other pets but on the Sheeta they are jagged and there doesn't seem to be any transition there for the background.

I like the softer galaxy background on the sheeta as opposed to the blocky thick stars on most of the other pets but that's just personal preference.

The Donadak is cute although I'm not a fan of the species. It's wittle feet make me smile though.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Oh my god, I LOVE the donadak. Just love it. *gazes at Tryste* ugh... Must not turn him galactic, must not...

Luckily, I hate the Sheeta. The face bothers me, a lot. Which makes me sad, since I LOVE all sheetas. But that is also a Good Thing, since up until I saw the pic, when I read the words 'Galactic Sheeta' in this post, I was fearing for my pets and deciding which one would be changed xD

Oh, can someone post a galactic keeto picture, if they have one saved? I never got to see these and I'm very curious to see what all the fuss is about xD
checkers

Post by checkers »

Damnit, I really like the Donadak and Sheeta, really really like them Donadak is just pure beauty, the silver and gold back and head spike things are amazing together, the blue underchest and claws are exactly like I wanted (Alike what I wanted the Serpenths wing colour to be) and it love the expression on the face, shame Subeta's down and I couldn't access the site to get these ;-;

Sheeta is beautiful, came out a lot nicer than I personally thought it would. The backgrounds the main part I like it's a silver and more Mist, than the others dark grey smoke (Tar) clouds. Sheeta's nice, I just wouldn't have personally put black horns and a black tail I'd have had the same horns as the Donadaks spikes and the tail is a nice black, so the neck hair should be the same I think, as my Hair is brown and so are my eyebrows xD just like a Tail and Mane(sp?) would be.

Overall I like this batch of Galactics (Including the June 6th releases)
Goldenchaos wrote:Oh you people making me want to try and draw Galatic things. And Ill do it too.
After seeing that Reborn Torrent artwork you posted in the Art forum, I think I'd be happy to see your artwork around the site!
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

jessibean wrote: Oh, can someone post a galactic keeto picture, if they have one saved? I never got to see these and I'm very curious to see what all the fuss is about xD
Here you go Jessi:

Btw you can access the site via link Rustyblu posted on Glitchy thread.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta