New pet index

Post anything new on Neopets here.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

one of the things that i don't like about my redrawn mutant draik is that he looks much smaller (aside from the fact that he's just ugly now). but i've mostly gotten used to it. now, this new feature making him appear bigger is like pushing it the ugly redraw in my face all over again. small and ugly is bad enough but now much, much bigger and ugly is getting to me.

at least my halloween kougra is active most of the time and i have the darigan ac backround there to distract me from the things i don't like about him now.

i'm not really having loading problems, but i guess that could be because i only have 2 pets on my main account.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

With all the things TNT have to do, it's unlikely they'd spend a lot of time on a purposeless feature. Since this doesn't seem to have any underlying point, I doubt it was what caused the downtime, especially since that was abnormally early in the NST morning (and Neo staff seem to work vaguely NST shifts).
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Lark

Re: New pet index

Post by Lark »

sureq wrote:Oh and, please excuse the fact I'm a horrible mum who doesn't feed her pets.
Tsk ! Tsk!

Actually, I don't feed mine either. I just keep her in the Neolodge. I only have one pet so the quick ref thing doesn't effect me except that site seems to be slower now.
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

It seems to be loading faster today, now that the site has sped up a little. Still annoying, though, and I rather liked them staying in the same place so I didn't get confused :P
Signature by Tom