A lot of Pet Decisions need to be made (Help?)

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Jamie

A lot of Pet Decisions need to be made (Help?)

Post by Jamie »

I have 5 accounts, with the maximum 20 pets spread out across them. However, after the huge revamp of almost every pet, I want to cut down those accounts to 2 or 3.

I'm definitely keeping my kaukollector account, as... I'm obsessed with Kau and I love the four on there. Also, on my Main account I am keeping Lupinleeius and Mooseum.. But, for the other 2-6 pet slots, I really have no idea who I want to keep.

My other pets:

Bold= I've decided to keep.

ImageImage
Kelleas | Rendivir
--------------------------
ImageImage
Diubi | Gamoja
ImageImage
Gnorborg | Treid
ImageImage
Hooja | Kyvern
ImageImage
Qovann | Sezlly
ImageImage
Ardum | Baurda
ImageImage
Colpys | Ngaik
Strike through pets are adopted out

I think I will keep Treid, but I have no idea who I want to keep for the other 1-5slots I'll have, depending on how many accounts I decide on. So, I'm basically going to offer the remaining pets up to you guys. I know the pound is not up and God knows when it will be back up. But it'll help me to decide which pets I want for myself if I know that the others have a great home to go to.

A lot of these pets were adopted from here and the previous owners have first choice, (I'm really sorry to be doing this by the way ^^). I'm not asking for applications of any sort. I just want a 'Oh, I'd be interested in adopting ____' through PM or a Post here, and then when the pound is back up, I'll approach those who were interested.

Also, if you have any opinions of cool themed accounts I could make with these pets, tell me, that could help, heh.

Thank you!
Last edited by Jamie on 06 May 2008 09:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

I'm interested in the draik if you decide to adopt him out.. Though I probably have enough of them now. D: *loves draiks, even more now with the revamp (though not necessarily some of the redraws)*

What about a plushie themed account? You have three plushie (well, one mspp) pets.. And maybe one of the other pets could watch over them, or be a living plushie collection? :p Perhaps Rendivir.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Jamie, if you no longer want Kelleas, I'd be okay if you adopted him out - as long as it was to an NCer ^_~ Otherwise you can send him back to me and I'll adopt him out to another NCer. I just want him to stay in the family.

That being said, I'd be really interested in your Darigan Aisha, and maybe your grey acara - I applied for one, and I got 'accepted', but the pound's been down for so long that I'm terribly afraid I'm going to be forgotten about. Just throwing that out there ^_^
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I've already thrown myself into the line forming behind Kelleas, so at least one NC'er has applied for her. ^^

And if there's not tons of interest (although I can't imagine there won't be) I'd be interested in Sezlly too; that was one of the pets I had every intention to make one day too. Sooo pretty.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Ohhhh, I've always wanted a Grey Acara. If jessibean's original adoption goes through, and no one else is interested, and you decide you no longer want him, I'd be glad to take Rendivir.

I like Aqua's idea of making a Plushie account; you could fill the extra slot with a "safety" pet (though I'm not sure I'd consider any of your current pets "safety" pets, given their expensive colors). If it were me, I'd be tempted to keep Sezlly just so Treid would have another Royal pet to keep him company.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

If the pound will eventually get fixed, I'm willing to kill the lab space on my main account to get Ngaik.

But, I have to make up my mind on that...
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

If you decide not to keep her I'd be more than happy to give home to Diubi. With all basic poogles going ugly after the revamp it would be very comforting to have one that escaped the line of fire.

Though I agree with others; plushie account sound like a neat idea, especially considering all three plushie pets are pretty similar in colour.

Gamoja, Ardum, Ngaik and Treid (or Rendivir) would look great on one account as well but I can't think of a theme there. Shades of purple? Good vs. Bad? Er.. not too cleaver I'm afraid.
Last edited by zebru on 28 Aug 2007 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Bif

Post by Bif »

I'm very interested in Kyvern (unless by some miracle Mythiesse is zapped back to Hissi and then Ice by the time the pound reopens). But having received a gold PPL - perhaps you should think about keeping him?

And Colpys is absolutely gorgeous; I think that she looks better now than before the revamp. Just look at those eyes! She would be very at home on one of my accounts.

I think the best thing to do is look at your pets and decide what you think is important:
Did you personally paint one of those pets?
Did you go through a hard time adopting one of them?
Is one of them your first ever pet?
Will you miss any of them?

Good luck deciding! :)
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Thanks for all of the input guys! I'm still really torn, but it's still a great help!

I'm thinking of keeping Sezlly, along with Treid... and then... something. But I'm getting there xD Thanks for all of the interest, I'll get in contact with everyone who has expressed interested when the pound comes back up, if it ever does.
Jamie

Re: A lot of Pet Decisions need to be made (Help?)

Post by Jamie »

I know, I'm double posting, BUT:

The pound seems to be coming back Monday!!! Also, I've decided on the 8 pets I am keeping:

Mooseum, Lupinleeius, Sezlly, Treid and the four kau on kaukollector. This means that every other pet is up for grabs. Those who have previously expressed interest will be approached first, but if they no longer want them, they will be back up for anyone. Sorry those who had their eye on Sezlly, she's just too pretty, and I plan on making my main a Royal Account with her on it ^^
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I'd be interested in adopting Qovann from you if Aqua is no longer interested. (which I doubt, but I thought it'd be worth a try) I miss having a Draik.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Hey Jamie, I'm still pretty interested in adopting Rendivir (because I have a feeling my old grey acara adoption is going to fall through - it's been so long!). Also, if you want to, I'd be willing to take Kelleas back, unless someone else wants him (and I'm sure someone will!). Just thought I'd re-express my interest ^_^
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I'd be interested in Ngaik, considering my Darigan Aisha goal was never reached. :)

I have one slot on my main :) I'll remorph my lab pet into a Lenny, and send him to my side, after all :)
Helmcargh

Post by Helmcargh »

I would be very interested in adopting Baurda. I have an account with 2 other gnorbus (and a jubjub) and mutant gnorbu are adorable and one of my favourite pets on the site. I don't go on Neopets a lot though so I can understand if you want to give him to someone else because of that.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I'd be very interested in adopting Ardum, the old Faerie Peophins were so pretty ^^ but are you alright with side accounts? My main's full at the moment. And yay for safe transfers!