Usukicon Y9

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Cyaneus

Usukicon Y9

Post by Cyaneus »

There seem to be some new items out related to Usukicon. Personally, I really would like to get my hands on a Usukicon Y9 Attendee Badge:

Image Image

There's also a goody bag, that seems to have a wearable mask in it:

Image Image Image

Anybody have this stuff? I can't find any of it in shops or the trading post or whatnot.
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

in addition to the items you showed here are some more that can be found in the gift bag:

unfortunately, these gift bags are selling for 5-5.5 mil in auctions right now, and the items inside them are selling for roughly the same prices...

from what ive seen and been told...i doubt there have been more than 30 gift bags released..which means everything is MUCHO EXPENSIVO.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I think the Usukicon bags should be like the MVC and restock in the thousands on their particular day, they are a one day EVAR restock item as it is, so few of them end up being released and they all end up costing 35037647 NP so releasing them as a low rarity high quantity item would be more fun. I want an Usuki Mask but not at that price. ;__;
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

also, i forgot to add, i've seen 3 people who have gotten usukicon y9 gift bags as prizes from playing gormball....sooo if you arent SUPER MEGA rich give that a try and you might get lucky. I don't know if theyve stopped giving them out since it isnt technically usukicon anymore but defin. give it a try
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

I just won a Usukicon Y9 Gift Bag from Gormball, so it can be done!!! Even though it took me a lot of wins over 3days of my pet getting bored.
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

LUCKY JAMIE!

ive been playing non stop gormball until i become bored...but still nothing..

i really hope it doesnt retire for atleast a few more days so i can keep trying I REALLY WANT that mask and plushie!
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

It's not so much of a new feature anymore, but I thought I'd point out that the Usukicon Badge is buyable now. Not sure about the mask.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme