What colour should I paint a Techo??

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
jayec

What colour should I paint a Techo??

Post by jayec »

I'm planning on morphing my pets into their original species and I'm looking for a colour combination for a Techo. I'm thinking Camo or Sketch. What do you think?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: What colour should I paint a Techo??

Post by AngharadTy »

Well, that's entirely subjective. Do you like Camo or Sketch better?
Image Image
jayec

Post by jayec »

I don't know which I like more... though Halloween could be cool... Or should I leave my pet as a Purple Krawk??
varii

Post by varii »

I agree that painting and species choice rests on whatever makes you happy. But if it were me, here is what I would do.

1. I'd triple paint paint my techo island, christmas and camo. I'd play around with the grass skirt, ear muffs and scarf as accessories. In fact..depending on my pets back story I might skip island as it is so expensive..unless it was from a lab zap. So yes, camo + christmas accessories.

2. I'd paint the pet halloween and then camo, layering the mummy bandages over the green color. The mummy bandages could look cool over lots of colors actually.

Ok so 3. I'd layer the halloween bandages over one of the following: camo, darigan, fire, ghost, glowing, or tyrannian..depending on my pets personality.

I'm obviously indecisive over pets that I don't even own, so I wish you luck choosing. :)
rei @ neopets