Zombie and Biscuit Usuls

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
nanabobo567

Zombie and Biscuit Usuls

Post by nanabobo567 »

I guess some things are better left to the imagination...
Biscuit isn't very... pastry-like at all. Then again, are any of the biscuit pets since the revamp?
Zombie is okay. The pink and green clash, but it's dead, so... Gee, it looks happy to be dead, doesn't it? I would, too, if I were an Usul.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Kari

Re: Zombie and Biscuit Usuls

Post by Kari »

Biscuit? Seriously? How long has it been since we've gotten one of those?

Zombie is okay. I wish the mouth had a more "I'mma eat your brains" look though.
derp
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

I don't care for the biscuit that much, I wish that they had not made it look so furry, it takes away from the look of biscuit. I think zombie is relatively good. I personally don't mind the pink and green, the blue separates them enough that it doesn't seem to clash much. My problem is with the stitching in the tail. I have always thought that an usul's tail would be mostly fur, so why would any stitching be that visible? A good idea might have been to make the hair falling out.
Image Image Image Image Image
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

I really like the zombie usul for its colours, actually. :P I like that it's relatively colourful for a zombie pet.
I don't mind the biscuit. It isn't very biscuit-y, and that fur is coming across as more Flinstones than chocolate chip, but it's all right.
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

Ugh..UGH, hairy biscuit. This just brings back memories when I accidently ate this one cookie filled with hair. Horrible. D:
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Laserpotato

Post by Laserpotato »

What with how they slaughtered the Tyrannian Korbat in the revamp, I'm not surprised by this train wreck of a "biscuit" colour at all.
I like the Zombie one. Kinda wish they made the tail more ratty though.
SILLY MAN. CAPS MAKE EVERYTHING TRUE.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Biscuit looks oddly plush, with only the ruff looking genuinely edible. I don't know what's missing, though. The eyes are the wrong colour, but aside from that I don't know exactly what should be changed.

Zombie is surprisingly good given that I don't really like the colour. It combines the odd freakishness of the PB with the Usul's intrinsic charm. Darn, I almost wish I had one of these for a foster just so I could enjoy her (I still find non-Usuki boy Usuls very difficult to take seriously) uniqueness.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
mickyluver23

Post by mickyluver23 »

Since when are there zombie pets? o_O
Are they any others or is this the first?
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

mickyluver23 wrote:Since when are there zombie pets? o_O
Are they any others or is this the first?

Late october. Flotsam and Aisha are the two other zombie pets
Lark

Post by Lark »

Biscuits should not have fur :shock: Ewwwww! (shudders) I also think it would look better with brown eyes.
I don't mind the colors of Zombie but it does look WAY too happy to be dead.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Haha, looks like Zombie may become the new Ghost. Obviously, being dead is a very happy thing on Neopets.
Subeta: Thomas