Royal Chomby

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Fury

Royal Chomby

Post by Fury »

Image Image

God, that Royalboy is gorgeous! What do you guys think?
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: Royal Chomby

Post by Cranberry »

I really like these, especially the boy. So many neat pieces of clothing, and they actually work well with the pets' shape. The head and tailpieces are great.
varii

Post by varii »

I love these. I wish the female's headdress was a little more impressive but otherwise these are awesome. I wonder if the male's necklace is attached to his cape or if it is separate. I love the male's color combination underneath his clothes.

I don't even like chombies, but I'd probably put these in the top five of a list of pet colors that have been released in the past year.
rei @ neopets
Madge

Post by Madge »

Wow, I think these are amazing!

I think I actually prefer the girl, though; the colours are so beautiful together, I love the shades of pinkish purple they used, and the spiky feathery bits are gorgeous.

I have enough money to afford a royal PB and am very, very tempted to make my biscuit chomby, Essith, a little bit more regal...
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

These are so 80's.
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

You know the two people that come to mind when I see these two?

Fabio and Jennifer Saunders.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Love.

Not Fabio and Jennifer, although I was envious of his hair for a while, but these are great. They work perfectly for their body types and aren't human clothes awkwardly stuffed with chombies. I love headpieces, especially the girl's because it looks like those are slim purple feathers. I like the girl the best, but with the furry crown and the eyeliner the boy looks feminine too.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Both are really nice. I've always liked Chombys.

The girl one is very pretty. Everything just matches so well.
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

These ar both really nice and I have to agree that the clothes fit very well with the body type. I do love the male's cloak and headress, but I think the female's clothes look prettier {she has a lovely base colour too}. Overalll, two gorgeous colours for Chomby day ^_^.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Oh wow, those are both great. I think the female is the first pet I've wanted properly since customisation. It's a shame I'm never going to have the patience to save up for one. :P I love the headdresses and the overall appearance. Maybe I should try getting into stocks again. I need an easy 15k a day guide though because I'm bad at a lot of games.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Cyaneus wrote:These are so 80's.
My initial reaction, too. The boy's looks like he's got the hood up on his Parka jacket with all that grey furry stuff. The girl's dressed like she should be on Top Of The Pops, I'm thinking early Madonna/Kylie/Tiffany.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Koryo

Post by Koryo »

These are great, especially with some of the detail pieces like blue stones on the male. Overall I thing the lady is a bit prettier (lovely color) but those little bracelets look a bit impractical.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love..." ♥
pooglefreak124

Post by pooglefreak124 »

I love royal chomby boy and girl they r so Kool. :D
Helmcargh

Post by Helmcargh »

I think these are great. Especially the way his jewelery and her crown look to be made out of slightly cracking stone! That's so awesome. I prefer the boy's accessories but the girl's colouring is prettier.
pet_beauty_shop

Post by pet_beauty_shop »

Very Conan the Barbarian. :)

Pic