Robot and Electric Yurble

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Bif

Robot and Electric Yurble

Post by Bif »

Image Image

Electric seems to be lacking in lightening blots, but I'm not too heart broken as it's only electric.

But Robot!!! I love this robot colour. I love the paterning on it's arms and mane, I love the colours used and I think that it makes the Yurble nose look really cute.

Its fists of fury don't look as out of place as normal and I just want to take it home and cuddle it...as well as you can cuddle a robot.

I do wonder what it looks like underneath though.
Kantark

Re: Robot and Electric Yurble

Post by Kantark »

Electric really does need more lightning - it looks more like Ice with all the light-blue ruff & hair. Robot sure doesn't look particularly robotic but it does look wonderfully alien. I want to see it uncased, too.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Electric is electric, and therefor lame, since the only electric pet I'll ever like is the old-school electric tuskaninny (god, that's scary to say).

Robot however is awesome! I adore the colors they use, and they managed to make it look rather neat, despite not being able to change the pose. The total blank expression and machine-red eyes really help, and I love the red accent on the ears and the blue accents everywhere else. Very nice.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Oh, you know the Electric Yurble couldve done with a ruff similiar to the Electric Cybunny with the zigzag lines.

Robot. Ahh.! ..I want to see whats underneath it too. It looks so evil with those blank red eyes
Image Image
ImageImage
varii

Post by varii »

Wow. The robot Yurble is so cool. I can even almost look past the Fist of Doom it has going on. If it wasn't for my overwhelming need to have a grarrl that I can feed all my junk, the robot yurble would be fighting for my fourth pet slot. Love it.

Electric isn't that bad. It isn't very electric, sure, but I still think the colours are nice and the combo is pleasing to the eye. Probably not worth the price tag, but if I was a yurble lover that got it from a lab zap, I wouldn't be upset.
rei @ neopets
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

The robot Yurble looks too much like the casing crap they sell at the NC Mall. It's fine, but not original looking. A yurble dressed in that stuff or robot would be hard to tell apart.

Electric is bad even for electric. It looks so flat.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Ohh, I really, really like robot. And I didn't think I'd ever like a Yurble again, since they were totally killed for me by their fists o'DOOM problem, but this color is dark enough, and angry looking enough, to make it work.

The colors are oh, so sexy too. I might have to zap for one of these, one of these days.

Electric is electric. On a bad day for electric.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Robot is sooooo cool.

Electric IS very flat. It's like they're not even trying anymore with this (and most of the colorfill) color. I really wish TNT would work with more than one scheme for these types of colors.
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

I love the Robot Yurble but the colors make it hard to tell what ends and what begins. So it all looks kinda awkward.

Electric....is electric. Not enough detail; it just looks like a Blue Yurble with a sky-blue mane.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Lark

Post by Lark »

Electric is really boring :shock:
Robot may actually have a bit too much detail. There is a lot going on but overall it's not too bad.
chrissmith83

Post by chrissmith83 »

For those who want to see an uncased yurble:

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/Albu ... =160925403

Add me on neopets if youd like also! : )
but no free stuff, kthnxbai
Nia

Post by Nia »

Robot: veeeery detailed. Fascinating. I just can't stop starring at it. Love the red button on it's 'hair', too. Gah. And uncased is equally interesting and even more detailed. It looks a little overwhelming small, but I bet zoomed in it'll look lovely.

Electric: Boring Yurble is boring.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Both of these are AWESOME. Looks like I'm going to have to start zapping Yurbles.

The Robot has a great amount of detail, managing to look both intimidating and cute.

The electric is a pleasant shade, and I just have a soft spot for Yurbles and for electrics, so this is a win.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The uncased yurble may well be a good addition, but this topic is wayyyy too old, so I'm going to lock it.
Image Image