Trivia Talk

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
klaatu99

Re: Trivia Talk

Post by klaatu99 »

Saturn wrote:Phew, I was right after all. For those wondering about the format issues, the description for the Golden Mahar Earring is:
You probably thought a Mahar's earrings were for show, didn't you? They are actually their source of power.
...which kinda confused me as to whether I should put the whole item name, "earring", "mahar earring" or something else. >>

Found the new one pretty quickly, yay. Was confused by the wording at first, but according to the updated news posting that was just a typo, so I'm sure the answer I submitted was correct :)

I was just torn between mahar earring or golden mahar earring. The new one tho, in spite of the odd typo, I found pretty quickly.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Saturn wrote:Phew, I was right after all. For those wondering about the format issues, the description for the Golden Mahar Earring is:
You probably thought a Mahar's earrings were for show, didn't you? They are actually their source of power.
...which kinda confused me as to whether I should put the whole item name, "earring", "mahar earring" or something else. >>
Ohh. I didn't even catch that, or else I would have been just as confused about which answer to give.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Whee I got it correct then :D Yeah, I can see how it might be confusing, and if I'd bothered to pay more attention to the flavor text I might have been confused too.

Site's down so I can't look for the new one yet sadly.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

This trivia was easy for me, but mostly because I have lots of herb knowledge, so it pointed me in the right direction xD
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Yay! I got that uber cute beanbag and I got this new one really quickly.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

There's already a new trivia up. I'm pretty sure I got this one, and if I'm right, that's my tenth trivia! (One more requirement down~!)
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

I LOVE the prize for this trivia, its adorable beyond words :D I'm happy the answer didn't take me long to find.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I want the prize, I have no clue what the answer is or where to even look. Ill keep searching, I guess.
Image Image
ImageImage
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Finally got my damned Hot dawg. Why the hell was the past trivia up for 17 days? Trivias used to be a great way to pass the time on Subeta and get people to actually explore the site, as well as earn sp for the rarer prizes.

It honestly can't be that hard to find someone to release a trivia every two or three days.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Speaking of trivia, has anyone else tried submitting a question over the past few weeks? Every time I do, I get an error message and I have no idea if my question's even gone through.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

That happened to me, too. I thought I'd put in a weird format or something.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

People used to complain about trivia questions not being up long enough, but it seems that the subeta team has gone to the other extreme. This way it'll take folks *forever* to get the 10 questions for the blue building. At least this one was fairly easy to find if you know the right places to look.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

17 days is just a stupid amount of time to keep a trivia question up. Let's be honest here...if you haven't answered after the first week, you really don't deserve the prize, especially with the easier questions they are using now. Anyone who was willing to give the last one a good half an hour to search for it most likely got it right. Now, don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining about the difficulty or lack thereof in the newer trivia questions, but I am saying that 17 days is ridiculous as a length of time to keep easier questions up. The prizes become next to worthless and it takes a lot of the fun out of trivia when you see the news post saying there is a new one up and your first thought is, "Oh yeah, we have trivia on this site.".

Basically...I got the last one and I am certain I got the new one as well, but I just feel like the trivia is almost a waste anymore with the way it is being done. If it weren't for the last couple having minions as prizes, I most likely would have skipped them altogether.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I forgot there even was a Trivia on Subeta. Been way too long. Forgot what the prize looked like, too.
Image Image
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

*goes to stare at it again*

Nope. Still don't have a single clue as to what exactly the question is asking, never mind where to find . . . whatever it is. x.x

Too bad too; I think the minion is adorable. <3
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.