Petpet matches for Royal Kyriis?

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Petpet matches for Royal Kyriis?

Post by TCStarwind »

Unfortunately, I'm not well versed in the realm of petpets or their colors. I need help in deciding on petpets for my new royal kyrii pair, Ahlure and Deign. :D

ImageImage

I was thinking of getting a Kazeriu for my RG, but I'm not sure. And I have absolutely no idea what kind of petpet to get for my RB. I haven't got any designs or personalities for them yet, either, so you don't have to take those into account.

Help, please? :3
Larkspurlane

Re: Petpet matches for Royal Kyriis?

Post by Larkspurlane »

Congrats on your new royal couple!! I love the patronizing/condescending overtones of Deign's name, that matches the color so well.

Image Image

Faerie pofew? I think the kyrii's vest is the same color. (Wish the petpet pic was transparent :@)
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo

Post by 23639377 »

First, congratulations!

I personally quite like Larkspurlane's match. I you'd like to have another Faerie petpet for the girl, here's my suggetion:
Faerie Bowla
(Forum set is under construction)
TCStarwind

Post by TCStarwind »

Thanks, guys. :D Those are both awesome petpets. The bowla is very pretty. I'll have to start saving up for faerie petpet paint brushes. XD I doubt I'll ever be able to get the pofew, though. There's only one in trades or auctions, and the guy is asking 4 mill for it. x.X

And Deign was actually a gift from a friend who quit neo a long time ago (at the time, I didn't even know deign was a word). He used to be a christmas lupe (which I've always had a soft spot for), but I couldn't think up a design and ended up deciding to make him into a royal kyrii because of his name. XD
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

I was checking pofew prices, and like 2 weeks ago there were five on the tp all for 1.5 mil , and then this kid bought all of them and inflated the price to 4 mil. I hate inflaters SO MUCH. THEY MUST DIE. :K
TCStarwind

Post by TCStarwind »

Can't you get in trouble for that? I remember TNT saying doing something similar was akin to cheating, but I can't remember the details. :x Either way, though, I can't afford it. :/
Bif

Post by Bif »

Can't you get in trouble for that? I remember TNT saying doing something similar was akin to cheating, but I can't remember the details. Either way, though, I can't afford it. :/
It isn't against the rules if you do it by yourself. Ief you have the np to do it then you can. It is against the rules if you organise a group of people to inflate a certain item.

And I love the petpet matches btw!
TCStarwind

Post by TCStarwind »

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. :D They say so many different things that it's hard for me to keep track.
varii

Post by varii »

The Faerie Bowla hasn't been released yet, and goodness knows when it'll happen so I added a couple extra petpets for the royal girl as well as the royalboy. I tried to keep them somewhat cheap.

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Maraquan Noil, Faerie Drugal, Blue Tyrowbee, Boween, Greeble, Plushie Eizzil
ImageImageImageImageImage
Antwerph, Drackonack, Red Karren, Pirakeet
rei @ neopets
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I have a Vaeolus with my Royalgirl Kyrii, Sojourns -

Partially because that's what he came with when Jazzy gave him to me. Personally, I think they look really pretty together, even if it's not a perfect match.

Before that, i was going to give him a Faerie Kadoatie, which I know is crazily expensive, and I was also going to give him a Faerie Drugal, which i just think is a nice petpet - in fact, I wound up giving my faerie bori a faerie drugal so I'd still have it somewhere :3

ETA - geez, I can't believe faerie petpet PBs are that much now - are you sure you didn't search for a regular faerie PB by any chance? Stupid question I know, but I bought one just a month or so ago as a present for Lindsey and it was only 200k or so...

Post by 23639377 »

varii wrote:The Faerie Bowla hasn't been released yet, and goodness knows when it'll happen so I added a couple extra petpets for the royal girl as well as the royalboy. I tried to keep them somewhat cheap.

Faerie Bowla aren't released yet? I thought they mentioned about it before at the news... oh whatever, the drugal is darn so cool!
(Forum set is under construction)
TCStarwind

Post by TCStarwind »

It isn't released? That may be why I've never seen it before. o_o; It's such a pretty bow, too. Damn TNT and their not releasing awesome things. *shake fish*

I really love that faerie drugal. It looks like something that a princess would have. Kinda like a little lapdog. That has horns and flies. And the antwerph is adorable. Crazy how much it matches.

Last I checked, Jessi, faerie petpet p/bs were 500k or so. When I checked regular faerie p/bs they were over 3 million, so I definitely searched the right one. I wonder what the jump is price was caused by?
varii

Post by varii »

23639377 wrote: Faerie Bowla aren't released yet? I thought they mentioned about it before at the news...
It was announced, not released. Big difference nowadays. The petpet puddle hasn't been updated in about 6 months, so any petpets you've seen since then aren't paintable yet.
rei @ neopets
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

OH! I thought you were saying there was only one faerie PPPB in trades/auctions, not a pofew xD I misread, hee xD 500k is still a hefty jump up but not as bad as 4 mil xD
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Wow, that faerie bowla is cute!!
Lovez it! :) I'd want to get one on a whim if I could convince myself to spend another 500K on a brush.

You should know that Neo isn't allowed to release awesome drawings, *cough*Tyrannian buzzandgreydraik*
We may see this released, we may not. Who knows?
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy