Glacier Swampie

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: Glacier Swampie

Post by Alicorn »

Like many others, I find it boring. I'm quiet happy to see swampies get some love. But this is so meh. The flipper looks messed up as does the tail. The faceing away pose doesn't really fit it. The spikes are nicely shaded and detailed but look out of play on the swampie. The markings are real nice but are to small looking. It just doesn't do it for me.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I like it overall, but the tail is an awkward shape, the flipper doesn't seem quite right, and the ice spikes on the head are a bit big. But even though those are bothersome, I still think it's rather nice though not a pet I'd personally want. The pose initially threw me off, but after looking at it for another few times, it's alright. I'd rather it not having been completely facing away from us though; I'd rather see either the head turned defiantly away or having the body turned away with the head turned just so there's a "yeah whaddaya want?" expression.
.:werewolf:.

Post by .:werewolf:. »

my first post on this site :3
anywayz
its just rreeaallyy off.. the horns on its head are too big the tail is too long but i like the pose and the spikes on its back. the swirlys could be a bit less.. well random? some on its tail would of been nice :(
ps: this message contains a virus that is now in your computer, it will explode in about 10 minutes. To save your computer, please dance around your room like a chicken. :)